The report uses data from the publisher’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
- The overall retail Industry in Canada is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% between 2020 and 2025 to reach CAD 474.1 bn
- The Home sector is valued at CAD 69.6 billion in 2020 and it is forecast to reach CAD 79.4 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 2.7% in the period.
- Online channel sales is expected to grow by 10.9% during 2020-2025 to reach CAD 11.6 billion in 2025.
- The mass market players accounted for 80.6% of sector sales in 2020
- Home Depot holds the highest market share of 12.7% in 2020
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the home market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in home sector to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and their price positioning
Table of Contents
- The State of Retail
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Home Depot
- Home Hardware
- Canadian Tire
- The Brick
- Walmart Supercentre