Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% between 2020 and 2025 to reach INR 7,200 billion.
- Menswear will grow at 11.4% to reach INR1,981bn by 2025
- Outwear in Menswear dominates the sales and expected to be the fastest growing category
- Reliance led the market in 2020 with 1.5% market share followed by Blackberry (1.3%) and Jockey (1.3%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the menswear market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in menswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Peter England
- Classic Polo
- United Colors of Benetton