1h Free Analyst TimeTurkey General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This 'Turkey General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Turkey's general insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for Turkey's general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, loss ratio, retail and commercial split, premium by line of business, and premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Turkey's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together this research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of Turkey's general insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of Turkey's economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- Turkey's insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Turkey’s general insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Turkey's general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by Turkey's general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Turkey -
- It provides historical values for Turkey's general insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Turkey's general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in Turkey, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Turkey's general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Turkish general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Economy Overview
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Key Market Trends
- Summary Trends and KPIs
- Key Trends by Line of Business
- -Property Insurance
- -Motor Insurance
- -Liability Insurance
- -Financial Lines Insurance
- -Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
- -Personal Accident and Health Insurance
- -Miscellaneous Insurance
- Distribution Channels
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitor Profiles
- -Regulatory and Compliance
- -Competitive Landscape and Competitor Profiles
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Turkiye Sigorta AS
- Allianz Sigorta AS
- Anadolu Anonim Turk Sigorta Şirketi
- Aksigorta AS
- Axa Sigorta AS
- HDI Sigorta AS
- Sompo Sigorta AS
- Mapfre Sigorta AS
- Neova Sigorta AS
- Eureko Sigorta AS