1h Free Analyst TimeFrance Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024 - Analysing Markets, Channels, and Key Players
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"France Fuel Cards Market Size and Forecast to 2024" is invaluable for issuers of fleet cards, fuel retailers, fleet leasing companies and other suppliers to the sector. Based on research with issuers and fuel retailers it provides commercial (B2B) fuel card volume (split by fleet and CRT), value and market share forecasts to 2024, key data on independent and oil company card issuers and an analysis of fuel card competition in France.
Fleet card volumes declined by 7.9%, from 6.5 billion liters in 2019 to 6 billion liters in 2020
The total number of service stations in France decreased by 0.3%, from 11,193 in 2019 to 11,160 in 2020. More than 87,000 new fuel cards will be issued from 2020-2024, resulting in a total of 2.8 million cards in the market. Out of the total active cards in the market, 77.0% will be held by fleet vehicles and 23.0% by CRT vehicles. Fuel card volumes will rise by 9.2% from 2020 to 2024, reaching 12.2 billion liters in 2024
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the French fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Top Five European markets, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK
Table of Contents
- Top Five Markets Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Agip (Eni)
- Red Tourtuga