Consumers are shunning highly processed products in favor of those that hold qualities such as natural ingredients, pure formulations, or heightened freshness. Such qualities are often perceived to be healthier, cleaner, more authentic, and better quality. The global health crisis has led consumers to be more attentive to their health and wellbeing, leading Fresh & Natural to become one of the most important consumer trends amid and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fresh & Natural is a growing trend. Consumers like the natural connotations of natural ingredients and naturally derived innovations and removing artificial and synthetic ingredients, including colors, flavorings, and sweeteners.
- Health-positive ingredients increase the health credentials of innovations. Due to the pandemic, consumers are more health-attentive, actively seeking products with a healthy and natural halo.
- Hygiene concerns must need to be addressed. Some consumers are concerned about the traditional display of fresh or freshly prepared food, such as bakery or deli products, as well as restaurant food and drinks. Operators continue to develop a convincing way for consumers to shop safely.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation and brand strategy.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Consumer Behavior Case Study: Fresh & Natural
- Take Outs
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Air Wick
- Raised Real