1h Free Analyst TimeThis report is part of the publisher's Success and Failures case study series, which explores the reasons underpinning success or failure, and key learnings. This particular case is regarding Tenzing, which had gained a considerable amount of consumer interest.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Energy drink company Tenzing has gained a considerable amount of popularity as consumers desire to buy products that are natural and have benefits for their health. As this brand offers an alternative to highly acidic energy drinks, it is likely consumers will be interested in its products as a healthier option.
- Founded in 2016, Tenzing is the first energy drink in the world to be carbon-negative.
- Tenzing’s selection of leading energy drinks provide consumers with the opportunity to enjoy energy drinks that are enriched with nutrients, naturally sourced, and good for the body.
- The brand's success shows the importance of creating healthier ingredients within energy drinks that are beneficial not only for the consumer but also for the environment.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: