Why Should You Attend:
Motivating employees to obtain optimal job performance while also staying in compliance with the law and policy is not an easy balance. For instance, hospital management reward good job performance with promotion, often involving some type of management or supervisory positions. Unfortunately, being a good employee does not always translate to being a good manager. Promoting employees not trained in management and employee relations can be a source of legal liability for hospitals.
It is very important that new managers have job training regarding the hospital’s policies and various employment laws before being installed in a new position. Consistency is very important and the new manager must know the hospital’s policies and how they have been applied to others so the consistency can be maintained.
This webinar will offer guidance on developing a management training program that covers the hospital’s personnel policies and other applicable laws.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Developing a management trainee program that covers the hospital’s personnel policies and applicable laws
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Worker’s Compensation
Who Should Attend
- Hospital and healthcare executives
- CEOs and COOs of healthcare institutions
- Hospital personnel directors