Fleet card volumes declined by 2.3%, from 324.4 million liters in 2019 to 317 million liters in 2020
The total number of service stations in Greece declined by 0.5%, from 6,440 in 2019 to 6,410 in 2020. More than 3,500 new fuel cards will be issued from 2020-2024, resulting in a total of 99,599 cards in the market. Out of the total active cards in the market, 47.3% will be held by fleet vehicles and 52.7% by CRT vehicles. Fuel card volumes will rise by 19.3% from 2020-2024, reaching 936.4 million liters in 2024
Reasons to Buy
- Plan effective market entry strategies by uncovering current and future volumes and values of the Greek fuel card market.
- Assess whether you should increase network acceptance of your card and identify potential new merchants by uncovering the position of competitors.
- Whether you are an issuer, a processor, a leasing company or a fuel retailer, make informed pitches to partners by understanding their business.
- Enhance fuel sales at your service stations by identifying which fuel cards you should accept based on their market shares and network acceptance.
- Plan your regional strategy by understanding the Southern European markets, Turkey, Greece and Portugal.
Table of Contents
- Southern European Overview
- Market Overview
- Market Size
- Market Forecast
- Channel Share
- Market Shares
- Major Competitors
- Competitor Card Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: