Vietnam Pharmacy Retail Market is Projected to Grow at a Significant Rate During the Forecast Period.
The Vietnam pharmacy retail market is segmented on the basis of market structure, product type, therapeutic area, drug type, pharmacy location, competitive landscape, and regional distribution. Based on market structure, the market is divided between organized and unorganized market structures. The organized market structure is expected to hold the largest share in the Vietnam pharmacy retail market during the forecast period on account of the increased interest of major corporations and individual entrepreneurs in this segment and the shift in consumer preferences to turn to modern pharmacy retail outlets for purchasing regular prescription drugs and other wellness products.
Long Chau & Phano Pharmacy, Pharmacity, Medicare, Phano Pharmacy, Mobile World Group (An Khang Pharmacy), My Chau Pharmacy, ECO Pharmaceuticals, VinFa (Vingroup), Ku. Dos Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company, SK Pharmacy Group, etc., are the leading players in the Vietnam pharmacy retail market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F–2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Vietnam pharmacy retail market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam pharmacy retail market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Vietnam pharmacy retails market based on market structure, product type, therapeutic area, drug type, pharmacy location, competitional landscape, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Vietnam pharmacy retail market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Vietnam pharmacy retail market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Vietnam pharmacy retail market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Vietnam pharmacy retail market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam pharmacy retail market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of pharmacy retails, and service providers across the country. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the comapnies which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the comapnies and presence of all major players across the country.
The publisher calculated the market size of Vietnam pharmacy retail market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these services for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Pharmacy retails, end users, and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to pharmacy retails
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as pharmacy retails, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, Vietnam pharmacy retail market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Vietnam Pharmacy Retail Market, By Market Structure:
Vietnam Pharmacy Retail Market, By Product Type:
- Prescribed Drugs
- Over-the-Counter Products
- Non-Pharmaceutical Products
- Medical Equipment
Vietnam Pharmacy Retail Market, By Therapeutic Area:
- Pain Relief/Analgesics
Vietnam Pharmacy Retail Market, By Drug Type:
Vietnam Pharmacy Retail Market, By Pharmacy Location:
- Street/Mall Based
- Hospital Based
Vietnam Pharmacy Retail Market, By Region:
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam pharmacy retail market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Market Structure (Organized v/s Unorganized)
6.2.2. By Product Type (Prescribed Drugs, Over-the-Counter Products, Non-Pharmaceutical Products, Medical Equipment)
6.2.3. By Therapeutic Area (Cardiovascular, Anti-Diabetic, Pain Relief/Analgesics, Vitamins/Minerals/Nutrients, Anti-Infective, Others)
6.2.4. By Drug Type (Generic v/s Patented)
6.2.5. By Pharmacy Location (Street/Mall Based v/s Hospital Based)
6.2.6. By Region
6.2.7. By Company (2021)
6.3. Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Market Structure
7.2.2. By Product Type
7.2.3. By Therapeutic Area
7.2.4. By Drug Type
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Market Structure
8.2.2. By Product Type
8.2.3. By Therapeutic Area
8.2.4. By Drug Type
13.2. Company Profiles
13.2.1. Long Chau & Phano Pharmacy
13.2.4. Phano Pharmacy
13.2.5. Mobile World Group (An Khang Pharmacy)
13.2.6. My Chau Pharmacy
13.2.7. ECO Phamaceuticals
13.2.8. VinFa (Vingroup)
13.2.9. Ku.Dos Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
13.2.10. SK Pharmacy Group
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Long Chau & Phano Pharmacy
- Phano Pharmacy
- Mobile World Group (An Khang Pharmacy)
- My Chau Pharmacy
- ECO Phamaceuticals
- VinFa (Vingroup)
- Ku.Dos Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
- SK Pharmacy Group