The Market Growth Can be Attributed to the Rising Incidences of Chronic Disorders and Increasing Health Consciousness Among the Population.
The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) projects that about 300 million persons worldwide will have Diabetes Mellitus (DM) by 2025. Diabetes is a multifactorial disease caused by genetic or environmental factors, which is characterized by elevated glucose levels, or hyperglycemia. Diabetes is a risk factor for many cardiovascular conditions, including angina, myocardial infarction, and stroke. Adoption of a sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits is fueling the occurrence of diabetes among people. As consumers are increasingly becoming aware of the symptoms of diabetes, they are widely adopting the patient at-home testing kits that show results in a short duration. Moreover, market players are introducing affordable, accurate patient at-home testing kits and creating lucrative marketing strategies to attract customers, which is supporting the market growth.
Customers have started to purchase through the online sales channel due to widespread smart device adoption and strong internet penetration. Customers find online pharmacies very convenient because they offer speedy doorstep delivery and generous discounts on patient at-home testing kits. An increase in the number of market participants providing products and their attempts to make stock and supply chains are expected to contribute to the growth of the UAE patient at-home testing kits market.
The UAE patient at home testing kits market is segmented on the basis of test type, sample, usage, distribution channel, regional distribution, and company. Based on test type, the market is divided into blood glucose testing, pregnancy & fertility testing, cholesterol testing, COVID-19 testing, urine testing, and others. The blood glucose testing segment is anticipated to dominate the UAE patient at home testing kits market, owing to the increasing efforts by consumers to stay fit and the high availability of accurate blood glucose testing kits available in the market.
Major players operating in the UAE patient at-home testing kits market are Abbott Laboratories, SA (UAE), Roche Diagnostics Middle East FZCO, Siemens Healthineers UAE, Quidel Corporation, GE Healthcare UAE, Procter & Gamble Middle East FZE, Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (Clearblue), First Response, among others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the UAE patient at home testing kits from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of UAE patient at home testing kits market from 2023 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast the UAE patient at home testing kits market based on test type, sample, usage, distribution channel, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the UAE patient at home testing kits market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the UAE patient at home testing kits market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the UAE patient at home testing kits market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the UAE patient at home testing kits market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in UAE patient at home testing kits market.
The publisher calculated the market size of the UAE patient at home testing kits market using a top-down approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
Report Scope:In this report, UAE patient at home testing kits market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
UAE Patient At Home Testing Kits Market, By Test Type:
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Pregnancy & Fertility Testing
- Cholesterol Testing
- COVID-19 Testing
- Urine Testing
UAE Patient At Home Testing Kits Market, By Sample:
UAE Patient At Home Testing Kits Market, By Usage:
UAE Patient At Home Testing Kits Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Retail Pharmacy Stores
UAE Patient At Home Testing Kits Market, By Region:
- Abu Dhabi
- Rest of UAE
Competitive LandscapeCompany Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in UAE patient at home testing kits market.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Test Type (Blood Glucose Testing, Pregnancy & Fertility Testing, Cholesterol Testing, COVID-19 Testing, Urine Testing, Others)
6.2.2. By Sample (Blood, Urine, Saliva/Swab, Others)
6.2.3. By Usage (Reusable v/s Disposable)
6.2.4. By Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacy Stores, Hypermarket/Supermarket, E-Commerce)
6.2.5. By Region
6.2.6. By Company (2021)
6.3. Product Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Test Type
7.2.2. By Sample
7.2.3. By Distribution Channel
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Test Type
8.2.2. By Sample
8.2.3. By Distribution Channel
13.2. Company Profiles
13.2.1. Abbott Laboratories, SA (UAE)
13.2.2. Roche Diagnostics Middle East FZCO
13.2.3. Siemens Healthineers UAE
13.2.4. Quidel Corporation
13.2.5. GE Healthcare UAE
13.2.6. Procter & Gamble Middle East FZE
13.2.7. Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (Clearblue)
13.2.8. First Response
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abbott Laboratories, SA (UAE)
- Roche Diagnostics Middle East FZCO
- Siemens Healthineers UAE
- Quidel Corporation
- GE Healthcare UAE
- Procter & Gamble Middle East FZE
- Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (Clearblue)
- First Response