Generation Z are vital consumers in the market as they are driving the future of change and have different needs/demands to previous generations as consumers. Digital strategies have had a huge impact on their spending habits, as well as this, price and sustainability credentials also influence their choices.
- Generation Z are diversifying the consumer goods sector.
- Sustainability is key to this generation in the consumer goods industry.
- Online purchases are increasingly popular with Generation Z as they have grown up with these being easily accessible to them.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain broader knowledge on the preferences of Gen Z and how companies can target them.
- Explore the reasons why this generation make purchasing decisions that other generations do not.
- Explore companies that have targeted this generation successfully.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Thematic Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Sector Scorecards
- Further Reading
- Our Thematic Research Methodology
- About the Publisher
- Contact US
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Mondelez International
- Restaurant Brands International