The Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices industry, known for its critical role in the removal of a blood clot in the neurovascular vessels during an acute ischemic stroke, is ever-evolving and essential to capturing market trends and competitive dynamics. Our comprehensive market research report is designed to provide a meticulous overview of this field. It meticulously covers key industry trends, market revenue by segments, market values, and gives you an in-depth understanding of the different types of such devices, namely stent retrievers and aspiration catheters.
It is more than just an overview of the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market. This report not only provides valuable qualitative and quantitative insights but also offers a unique perspective on the sector. It provides insights at global, regional, and country level which are further supported with SWOT analysis. We also provide deep dives into the healthcare systems, reimbursement policies, and medtech regulatory landscape of each covered country. The data transparency and analyst commentary add layers of context to the data, making it an indispensable tool for CMO executives, procurement executives and private equity investors. The report also features a comprehensive review of companies like Cerenovus, Medtronic Plc, Phenox GmbH, MicroVention Inc, Stryker Corp, Imperative Care Inc, Penumbra Inc, Balt SAS, Acandis GmbH & Co KG, and others.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market for the year 2020 and beyond. Neurovascular thrombectomy devices are used for the removal of a blood clot in the neurovascular vessels during an acute ischemic stroke. The two types of devices are stent retrievers and aspiration catheters. These devices can be used individually or in combination. While the clinical outcomes and revascularization rates is similar for both the device, used separately or in conjugation, the aspiration retriever is quicker and easier to operate and is therefore becoming more popular.
Each of the covered 39 country's color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model are:
Currently marketed Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2033.
- Market level data on units, average selling prices and market values.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights:
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition, publisher analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Companies covered - Cerenovus, Medtronic Plc, Phenox GmbH, MicroVention Inc, Stryker Corp, Imperative Care Inc, Penumbra Inc, Balt SAS, Acandis GmbH & Co KG, and Others.
Countries covered - United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won't find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
The model will enable you to:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market from 2015-2033.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Medtronic Plc
- Phenox GmbH
- MicroVention Inc
- Stryker Corp
- Imperative Care Inc
- Penumbra Inc
- Balt SAS
- Acandis GmbH & Co KG