The Market Growth Can be Attributed to the Technological Advancements in Medical Devices and the Rising Demand for Advanced Medical Devices to Support the Limbs.
Osteoporosis, bone fractures, diabetes mellitus, and other bone illnesses are mostly to blame for the country's population's poor bone health. Additionally, the elderly population of the nation is particularly vulnerable to osteoporosis and other bone ailments. Thus, the rising geriatric population in the country and increasing incidences of chronic disorders leading to bone and joint problems are supporting the market growth.
Osteoporosis is a systemic, chronic metabolic illness of the skeleton marked by a loss of bone mineral density and worsening bone microstructure, which increases the risk of bone fractures. Artificial implants that support fractures either temporarily or permanently are expected to aid market growth in the coming years.
The Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market is segmented on the basis of product type, procedure, application, end user, competitional landscape, and regional distribution. Based on product type, the market is divided into joint implants, fixation devices, soft tissue orthopedic devices, bracing & support devices, and prostheses. The joint implants segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market, owing to the increasing geriatric population and rising incidences of accidental falls, among the adults.
Market players operating in the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market are Johnson & Johnson, Stryker Corporation Saudi Arabia, Zimmer Biomet Saudi Arabia, Arthrex Saudi Arabia, CONMED Corporation Saudi Arabia, Orthofix Medical Saudi Arabia, Ottobock Saudi Arabia, among others.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market based on product type, procedure, application, end user, region, and company.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market.
The publisher calculated the market size of the Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market using a bottom up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these products and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances
Report Scope:In this report, Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Saudi Arabia Foot & Ankle Devices Market, By Product Type:
- Joint Implants
- Fixation Devices
- Soft Tissue Orthopedic Devices
- Bracing & Support Devices
Saudi Arabia Foot & Ankle Devices Market, By Procedure:
- Fracture Repair
- Fusion Procedures
Saudi Arabia Foot & Ankle Devices Market, By Application:
- Trauma & Hair line Fractures
- Rheumatoid Arthritis & Osteoarthritis
- Diabetic Foot Diseases
- Ligament Injuries
Saudi Arabia Foot & Ankle Devices Market, By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
Saudi Arabia Foot & Ankle Devices Market, By Region:
- Northern & Central Region
- Eastern Region
- Western Region
- Southern Region
Competitive LandscapeCompany Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Saudi Arabia foot & ankle devices market.
Available Customizations:With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Joint Implants, Fixation Devices, Soft Tissue Orthopedic Devices, Bracing & Support Devices, Prostheses)
6.2.2. By Procedure (Osteotomy, Fracture Repair, Fusion Procedures, Others)
6.2.3. By Application (Trauma & Hair line Fractures, Rheumatoid Arthritis & Osteoarthritis, Diabetic Foot Diseases, Ligament Injuries, Others)
6.2.4. By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Orthopedic Clinics, Rehabilitation Centers)
6.2.5. By Company (2021)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Product Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Ankle Implants, Subtalar Joint Implants, Phalangeal Implants)
7.2.2. By Procedure
7.2.3. By Application
7.2.4. By End User
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type (Internal Fixation Devices v/s External Fixation Devices)
8.2.2. By Procedure
8.2.3. By Application
8.2.4. By End User
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Type (Musculoskeletal Reinforcement Devices v/s Artificial Tendons & Ligaments)
9.2.2. By Procedure
9.2.3. By Application
9.2.4. By End User
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Type (Soft Bracing & Support Devices, Hinged Braces & Support Devices, Hard Braces & Support Devices)
10.2.2. By Procedure
10.2.3. By Application
10.2.4. By End User
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Type (Solid Ankle Cushion Heel (SACH) Prostheses, Single-Axial Prostheses, Multiaxial Prostheses, Others)
11.2.2. By Procedure
11.2.3. By Application
11.2.4. By End User
16.2. Company Profiles
16.2.1. Johnson & Johnson
16.2.2. Stryker Corporation Saudi Arabia
16.2.3. Zimmer Biomet Saudi Arabia
16.2.4. Arthrex Saudi Arabia
16.2.5. CONMED Corporation Saudi Arabia
16.2.6. Orthofix Medical Saudi Arabia
16.2.7. Ottobock Saudi Arabia
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Stryker Corporation Saudi Arabia
- Zimmer Biomet Saudi Arabia
- Arthrex Saudi Arabia
- CONMED Corporation Saudi Arabia
- Orthofix Medical Saudi Arabia
- Ottobock Saudi Arabia