Innovations: presents real-world innovation use cases and examples related to the metaverse by companies as well as startups across multiple sectors. It casts light on how tech-enabled innovations are transforming every segment of cross sector use case applications.
- Innovation Insights: innovation examples by each application segment of the sector to present key trends.
Reasons to Buy
- No surprise that technology has been a driving force in business transformation for years, but the term ‘emerging technologies’ has all of the sudden become the key catalyst to drive the next wave of innovation across sectors.
- The sense of urgency weighs different across different sectors, where the direct customer-facing sectors are at the forefront compared to other capital-intensive sectors. Companies in one sector can take cues from successful innovations in other sectors to either draw analogies with existing products, services, and processes or transfer strategic approaches for a revolutionary transformation.
- Against this backdrop, enterprises need to understand which emerging technologies are impacting their sector and how various companies are implementing them to meet various challenges.
- The innovation landscape report in the metaverse by the publisher covers some of the key trends, use cases, and real-world examples related to the implementation of emerging technologies across several cross-sector applications.
Table of Contents1. Introduction to the metaverse
2. The Publisher's metaverse thematic framework
3. Innovation examples by value chain
3.3. User interface
4. Implementation challenges
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BUD Technologies
- Decentral Games
- Epic Games
- Inworld AI
- Liquid Avatar Technologies
- Meta AI
- NEOM T&D
- NFT Plazas
- Trace Network Labs