Declining public health is serving as a wake-up call for global consumers. With interest in pursuing healthier lifestyles and maximizing quality of life on the increase, health considerations exert growing influence on the choices of the general population. People of all ages are more proactively addressing their health by curbing excessive indulgences, undertaking physical activity, and more deliberately supporting their mental wellbeing.
- The tension between freshness and hygiene is particularly pronounced in non-alcoholic beverages.
- The youngest consumers are driving growth in plant-based eating and positive nutrition more generally.
- With the exception of Asia and Australasia, consumers in all regions are inclined to prioritize mental wellness over physical fitness.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- Trend Snapshot
- Trend Analysis
- Take-outs and Implications
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Dr. Deo
- Brooklyn Dumpling Shop
- Chewing Calm
- Bounce Back
- Marvelous Foods
- Kate Farms
- Hill's Pet Nutrition
- Kind Science
- Local Weather