Digitalization is a critical trend in 2022. Artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud computing are two fundamental building blocks underpinning companies' digital infrastructure. As a result, poll respondents generally feel positive toward them.
- Our sentiment polls ran between April and July 2022 on the publisher's Verdict network of B2B websites, which had 70 million unique visitors in the period from December 2020 to April 2022. In total, 1,414 respondents participated in the survey.
- The survey looked at attitudes towards ESG, the most important theme impacting businesses over the next decade.
Reasons to Buy
- This survey gives a unique insight into the views of the business community on emerging and established technologies. The responses reveal which technologies executives view as most disruptive, which they believe to be over-hyped, and how their opinion of them has changed over time.
Table of Contents
- About our Tech Sentiment Polls
- Executive summary
- Level of disruption
- Disruption timelines
- Hype vs. substance
- Sentiment change
- Sentiment polling methodology
- Thematic research methodology
- About the Publisher