Evolution of PET Foam Core OpportunitiesPET foam core opportunities have evolved through a number of stages as presented in the figure below:
Emerging Trends in the PET Foam Core MarketEmerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, includes recycled pet garbage as raw material for pet foam core production and development of multi-density pet cores with improved strength.
PET Foam Core Market by SegmentThe study includes a forecast for the global PET foam core market by end use, and region as follows:
PET Foam Core Market by End Use [Value ($M) and Volume (KT) shipment analysis for 2016-2027]:
- Wind Energy
- Building and Construction
PET Foam Core Market by Region [Value ($M) and volume (KT) shipment analysis for 2016-2027]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
List of PET Foam Core CompaniesCompanies in the market compete on the basis of product quality offered. Major players in this market focus on expanding their manufacturing facilities, R&D investments, infrastructural development, and leverage integration opportunities across the value chain. With these strategies PET foam core companies cater increasing demand, ensure competitive effectiveness, develop innovative products & technologies, reduce production costs, and expand their customer base. Some of the PET foam core companies profiled in this report includes.
- 3A Composites
- Diab Group
PET Foam Core Market Insight
- The analyst forecasts that wind energy will remain the largest segment due to increasing penetration of PET foam core. Transportation it is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to the increasing use of PET foam core in the different application of transportation industry like bumpers, interiors, headliner ceiling sections, car bodies, and in all doors and windows.
- Europe will remain the largest market by value and volume due to increasing demand of PET foam core in transportation and wind energy industries. Asia pacific is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in end use market.
Features of PET Foam Core Market
- Market Size Estimates: PET foam core market size estimation in terms of value ($M) and volume (KT)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2016-2021) and forecast (2022-2027) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Market size by end use and region
- Regional Analysis: PET foam core market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different end use and regions for the PET foam core market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the PET foam core market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
FAQSQ1. What is the PET foam core market size?
Answer: The global PET foam core market is expected to reach an estimated $210.2 million by 2027.
Q2. What is the growth forecast for PET foam core market?
Answer: The PET foam core market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2027.
Q3. What are the major drivers influencing the growth of the PET foam core market?
Answer: The major drivers for this market are the growing use of lightweight materials in the end use industries and substitution of PVC and SAN with PET foam core due to its recyclability.
Q4. What are the major applications or end use industries for PET foam core?
Answer: Wind energy and transportation are the major end uses for PET foam core.
Q5. What are the emerging trends in PET foam core market?
Answer: Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, includes recycled pet garbage as raw material for pet foam core production and development of multi-density pet cores with improved strength.
Q6. Who are the key PET foam core companies?
Answer: Some of the key PET foam core companies are as follows:
- 3A Composites
- Diab Gro
Answer: Europe is expected to remain the largest region and APAC witness the highest growth over next 5 years
Q8. Do we receive customization in this report?
Answer: Yes, the analyst provides 10% customization without any additional cost.
This report answers the following 11 key questionsQ.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high growth opportunities for the global PET foam core market by end use (wind energy, transportation, building and construction, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are the changing demands of customers in the market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this market?
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
Table of Contents
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3.2: Global PET Foam Core Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global PET Foam Core Market by End Use
3.3.1: Wind Energy
3.3.3: Building and Construction
4.2: North American PET Foam Core Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use: Wind Energy, Transportation, Building and Construction, and Others
4.3: European PET Foam Core Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use: Wind Energy, Transportation, Building and Construction, and Others
4.4: APAC PET Foam Core Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use: Wind Energy, Transportation, Building and Construction, and Others
4.5: ROW PET Foam Core Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use: Wind Energy, Transportation, Building and Construction, and Others
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global PET Foam Core Market by End Use
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global PET Foam Core Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global PET Foam Core Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion
6.3.3: Merger and Acquisition
7.3: 3A Composites
7.4: Diab Group
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 3A Composites
- Diab Group
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.