China is the world's leading producer and exporter of microwave ovens. According to the publisher's analysis, in 2021, China exported 72,684,300 microwave ovens, up 7.82% year-on-year, with an export value of US$3.835 billion, up 18.46% year-on-year. From January to October 2022, China exported 51,165,600 microwave ovens, down 13.94% year-on-year, with an export value of US$2.938 billion, down 5.11% year-on-year.
In 2021, China exported microwave ovens to about one hundred and eighty countries and regions around the world. The publisher's analysis, by export volume, the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, the Russian Federation, Brazil, Germany, France, Spain, Mexico and South Korea are the main export destinations of Chinese microwave ovens. Among them, the United States is the largest destination for China's microwave oven exports. In 2021, China exported 22,122,800 microwave ovens to Mexico, accounting for 30.44% of the total microwave oven exports in that year, with an export value of US$1.441 billion, accounting for 37.57% of the total export value.
China is the world's leading producer and exporter of household appliances, and China's exports of microwave ovens have certain price advantages and many varieties in the global market. The publisher expects that global microwave oven sales will continue to rise from 2023-2032, which will help promote the growth of China's microwave oven exports.
- China's Microwave Oven Export Status and Major Sources in 2018-2022
- What is the Impact of COVID-19 on China's Microwave Oven Export?
- Which Companies are the Major Players in China's Microwave Oven Export Market and What are their Competitive Benchmarks?
- Key Drivers and Market Opportunities in China's Microwave Oven Export
- What are the Key Drivers, Challenges, and Opportunities for China's Microwave Oven Export during 2023-2032?
- What is the Expected Revenue of China's Microwave Oven Export during 2023-2032?
- What are the Strategies Adopted by the Key Players in the Market to Increase Their Market Share in the Industry?
- What are the Competitive Advantages of the Major Players in China's Microwave Oven Export Market?
- Which Segment of China's Microwave Oven Export is Expected to Dominate the Market in 2032?
- What are the Major Adverse Factors Facing China's Microwave Oven Export?
Table of Contents
1.1.1. China's Microwave Oven Export Volume
1.1.2. China's Microwave Oven Export Value
1.1.3. China Microwave Oven Export Price
1.2. China's Main Export Destinations of Microwave Ovens
1.2.1. By Export Volume
1.2.2. By Export Value
2.2. Export Value of Countertop Microwave Ovens
2.3. Export Price of Countertop Microwave Ovens
2.4. Export Scale of Countertop Microwave Ovens by Type
2.4.1. Export Volume of Countertop Microwave Ovens by Type
2.4.2. Export Value of Countertop Microwave Ovens by Type
2.4.3. Export Price of Countertop Microwave Ovens by Type
2.5. Export Destinations of Countertop Microwave Ovens
2.5.1. By Export Volume
2.5.2. By Export Value
3.2. Built-in Microwave Oven Export Value
3.3. Built-in Microwave Oven Export Price
3.4. Export Scale of Built-in Microwave Ovens by Type
3.4.1. Export Volume of Built-in Microwave Ovens by Type
3.4.2. Export Value of Built-in Microwave Oven by Type
3.4.3. Export Price of Built-in Microwave Ovens by Category
3.5 Built-in Microwave Ovens Export Destination
3.5.1. By Export Volume
3.5.2. By Export Value
4.2. United Kingdom
4.4. Russian Federation
4.6. Other Export Destinations
5.1.1 Favorable Factors
5.1.2. Unfavorable Factors
5.2. China's Microwave Oven Export Forecast, 2023-2032
5.2.1. Export Volume Forecast
5.2.2. Major Export Destinations Forecast
5.2.3. Major Export Microwave Oven Types Forecast
Background research defines the range of products and industries, which proposes the key points of the research. Proper classification will help clients understand the industry and products in the report.
Secondhand material research is a necessary way to push the project into fast progress. The analyst always chooses the data source carefully. Most secondhand data they quote is sourced from an authority in a specific industry or public data source from governments, industrial associations, etc. For some new or niche fields, they also "double-check" data sources and logics before they show them to clients.
Primary research is the key to solve questions, which largely influence the research outputs. The analyst may use methods like mathematics, logical reasoning, scenario thinking, to confirm key data and make the data credible.
The data model is an important analysis method. Calculating through data models with different factors weights can guarantee the outputs objective.
The analyst optimizes the following methods and steps in executing research projects and also forms many special information gathering and processing methods.
1. Analyze the life cycle of the industry to understand the development phase and space.
2. Grasp the key indexes evaluating the market to position clients in the market and formulate development plans
3. Economic, political, social and cultural factors
4. Competitors like a mirror that reflects the overall market and also market differences.
5. Inside and outside the industry, upstream and downstream of the industry chain, show inner competitions
6. Proper estimation of the future is good guidance for strategic planning.