- The make-up market consists of retail sales of eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up. The eye make-up segment consists of eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and other eye make-up products. The face make-up segment consists of blusher, foundation, face powder and other face make-up products. The lip make-up segment consists of lip liner, lipstick, lip gloss and other lip make-up products. The nail make-up segment consists of nail polish. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2021 exchange rates.
- The Indonesian make-up market had total revenues of $472.2m in 2021, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.3% between 2016 and 2021.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and 2021, to reach a total of 60.6 million units in 2021.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.3% for the five-year period 2021 - 2026, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $612.1m by the end of 2026.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the make-up market in Indonesia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the make-up market in Indonesia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Indonesia make-up market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Indonesia make-up market by value in 2021?
- What will be the size of the Indonesia make-up market in 2026?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Indonesia make-up market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Indonesia's make-up market?
Table of Contents1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Market volume
1.4. Market volume forecast
1.5. Category segmentation
1.6. Geography segmentation
1.7. Market share
1.8. Market rivalry
1.9. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
3.2. Market volume
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
4.3. Market distribution
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
5.2. Market volume forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Market share
7.2. Who are the leading players in the Indonesian make-up market?
7.3. Which companies have been most successful in increasing their market shares in the last 5 years (2016-2021)?
7.4. Which companies’ market shares have suffered over the same period?
7.5. What are the most popular brands in the market?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. L'Oreal SA
8.2. Oriflame Holding AG
8.3. Mandom Corp
8.4. Martha Tilaar Group
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. About the Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Indonesia make-up market value: $ million, 2016-21
Table 2: Indonesia make-up market volume: million units, 2016-21
Table 3: Indonesia make-up market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2016-2021
Table 4: Indonesia make-up market category segmentation: $ million, 2016-2021
Table 5: Indonesia make-up market geography segmentation: $ million, 2021
Table 6: Indonesia make-up market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Table 7: Indonesia make-up market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Table 8: Indonesia make-up market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Table 9: Indonesia make-up market share: % share, by value, 2021
Table 10: L'Oreal SA: key facts
Table 11: L'Oreal SA: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 12: L'Oreal SA: Key Employees
Table 13: L'Oreal SA: Key Employees Continued
Table 14: Oriflame Holding AG: key facts
Table 15: Oriflame Holding AG: Key Employees
Table 16: Mandom Corp: key facts
Table 17: Mandom Corp: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: Mandom Corp: Key Employees
Table 19: Martha Tilaar Group: key facts
Table 20: Martha Tilaar Group: Key Employees
Table 21: Indonesia size of population (million), 2017-21
Table 22: Indonesia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 23: Indonesia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2017-21
Table 24: Indonesia inflation, 2017-21
Table 25: Indonesia consumer price index (absolute), 2017-21
Table 26: Indonesia exchange rate, 2017-21
List of Figures
Figure 1: Indonesia make-up market value: $ million, 2016-21
Figure 2: Indonesia make-up market volume: million units, 2016-21
Figure 3: Indonesia make-up market category segmentation: $ million, 2016-2021
Figure 4: Indonesia make-up market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 5: Indonesia make-up market distribution: % share, by value, 2021
Figure 6: Indonesia make-up market value forecast: $ million, 2021-26
Figure 7: Indonesia make-up market volume forecast: million units, 2021-26
Figure 8: Forces driving competition in the make-up market in Indonesia, 2021
Figure 9: Drivers of buyer power in the make-up market in Indonesia, 2021
Figure 10: Drivers of supplier power in the make-up market in Indonesia, 2021
Figure 11: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the make-up market in Indonesia, 2021
Figure 12: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the make-up market in Indonesia, 2021
Figure 13: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the make-up market in Indonesia, 2021
Figure 14: Indonesia make-up market share: % share, by value, 2021
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- L'Oreal SA
- Oriflame Holding AG
- Mandom Corp
- Martha Tilaar Group