The service delivery automation market is projected to increase from US$6.277 billion in 2020 to US$20.723 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 18.60%.A digitally enabled firm or business can alter its service delivery and operations with the use of automation, which raises the bar for cost savings, accuracy, and productivity scalability. Additionally, it produces a significant amount of important and rich data, which combines to enable smarter and quicker decision-making, from optimizing present processes and operations to foreseeing the optimum times, places, and ways to offer new goods and services.
Few small and medium-sized businesses adopt service delivery automation because of the high initial setup and integration costs. However, future time and cost savings from automating service delivery are anticipated as a result of new emerging technologies and increased market competitiveness.
Rising adoption by various industries to drive the market growthThe necessity for automation has grown significantly as industries have developed in order to make processes more nimble and provide quality services within severe time limitations. The market will expand as a result of developments in artificial intelligence as new and enhanced technologies are integrated into various service delivery automation types. High implementation costs for service delivery automation are anticipated to limit industry expansion, although profitable packages provided by suppliers to businesses can help them hold onto market share.
By End-UserBy end-user, the global service delivery automation market is segmented into Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises. The large enterprise segment holds the major share of the global service delivery automation market.
By industry verticalBy industry vertical, the global service delivery automation market is segmented as healthcare, BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, IT & telecommunications, Transport & logistics, Retail, and others.
By GeographyGeographically, the global service delivery automation market is segmented as North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. Asia-Pacific holds a major share of the market attributed to increasing investments in IT infrastructure and business process automation.
- Oct 2022: Using the UiPath Automation Technologies globally, Lenovo has increased productivity and efficiency significantly, according to an announcement from UiPath, a top provider of enterprise automation tools. With the implementation of its 3S Strategy - Smart IoT, Smart Infrastructure, and Smart Verticals for Industries - Lenovo started its enterprise-wide digital transformation. The effective deployment of corporate automation, AI, machine learning, and other integrated technologies was credited with the Lenovo Group IT digital transformation success. To increase productivity and give employees more time to focus on more fulfilling work, Lenovo has started integrating UiPath across the whole organization. Faster processes are among the extremely favorable effects thus far. Even better, because employees may now direct their focus toward more interesting, higher-order activities. The next step of the company is to consider how we might further automate various parts of Lenovo.
- Nov 2021: NTT Marketing ACT, one of the biggest business process outsourcing (BPO) companies in Japan, chose NICE Nexidia and Enlighten to automate the majority of its quality management procedures, according to a NICE announcement. NICE Enlighten is now one of the first artificial intelligence (AI) frameworks ever deployed in Japan, and it can automatically evaluate how contact centre agent activities affect customer happiness (CSAT). The launch gives NTT Marketing ACT the first-ever opportunity in the area to use an agnostic phonetic platform to take into account linguistic variations. Because it uses the largest syndicated interaction dataset, self-learning AI that was specifically created for this purpose, and NICE Enlighten, which delivers real-time and forward-looking insights into agent behavior.
- inSTREAMTM: In order to deliver Intelligent Document Processing (IDP), Celaton uses its Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) technology, inSTREAMTM, which reduces Average Handling Times (AHT) for end-to-end business processes like Accounts Payable Automation, Sales Order Processing, Correspondence Automation, delay repay claims, and Claims Processing. Customer benefits that can be delivered boost performance (Throughput inSTREAM is available 24 x 7, which, combined with the automation of tasks significantly increases the speed at which documents are processed). Faster processing times free up personnel to spend more time with customers and suppliers, providing higher service levels. Improved compliance, Low Cost of Entry, Scalability, and Improved Customer and Supplier Relationships.
- IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation: Business Automation with IBM Cloud Pak The genius of AI-powered automation is faster processes and reduced client wait times. A modular collection of integrated software components, tailored for any hybrid cloud, the IBM Cloud Pak for Business Automation by IBM is intended to automate tasks and boost business expansion. This end-to-end automation platform aids in workflow analysis, low-code AI app design, task delegation to bots, and performance monitoring. With the help of this offering, businesses may restructure disjointed processes and achieve 97% straight-through processing, helping them to remain competitive, increase productivity, and cut expenses.
- IT Process Automation
- Business Process Automation
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
By Industry Vertical
- Travel & Hospitality
- IT & Telecommunication
- Transport & Logistic
- North America
- South America
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Service Delivery Automation Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Service Delivery Automation Market?
The Global Service Delivery Automation Market was estimated to be valued at $6.28 billion in 2020.
What is the growth rate of the Global Service Delivery Automation Market?
The growth rate of the Global Service Delivery Automation Market is 18.6%, with an estimated value of $20.72 billion by 2027.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Service Delivery Automation Market?
The Global Service Delivery Automation Market is estimated to be worth $20.72 billion by 2027.
Who are the key companies in the Global Service Delivery Automation Market?
Key companies in the Global Service Delivery Automation Market include IBM, UiPath, Amelia US LLC, Blue Prism Limited, Xerox Corporation, NICE, Celaton Limited and Automation Anyhwere, Inc..
|No. of Pages||138|
|Forecast Period||2020 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 6.28 billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 20.72 billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||18.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||9|
Table of ContentsINTRODUCTION
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. COVID-19 Scenario
1.3. Market Definition
1.4. Market Segmentation
2.1. Research Data
3.1. Research Highlights
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
4.3. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.4. Industry Value Chain Analysis
GLOBAL SERVICE DELIVERY AUTOMATION MARKET ANALYSIS, BY TYPE
5.2. IT Process Automation
5.3. Business Process Automation
GLOBAL SERVICE DELIVERY AUTOMATION MARKET ANALYSIS, BY END-USER
6.2. Large Enterprise
GLOBAL SERVICE DELIVERY AUTOMATION MARKET ANALYSIS, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
7.4. Travel & Hospitality
7.5. IT & Telecommunication
7.6. Transport & Logistic
GLOBAL SERVICE DELIVERY AUTOMATION MARKET ANALYSIS, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.2. North America
8.3. South America
8.4.3. United Kingdom
8.5. Middle East and Africa
8.5.1. Saudi Arabia
8.6. Asia Pacific
8.6.4. South Korea
9.1. Major Players and Strategy Analysis
9.2. Emerging Players and Market Lucrativeness
9.3. Mergers, Acquisitions, Agreements, and Collaborations
9.4. Vendor Competitiveness Matrix
10.3. Amelia US LLC
10.4. Blue Prism Limited
10.5. Xerox Corporation
10.7. Celaton Limited
10.8. Pegasystems Inc.
10.9. Automation Anyhwere, Inc.
- Amelia US LLC
- Blue Prism Limited
- Xerox Corporation
- Celaton Limited
- Pegasystems Inc.
- Automation Anyhwere, Inc.