The India Two Wheeler Market is projected to register a CAGR of 6.66%
- Fastest-growing Segment by Fuel Type -: A number of domestic companies are introducing their first electric two-wheeler models with alluring characteristics to attract buyers. During the projection period in 2028, the market for electric two-wheelers is anticipated to increase as a result of these innovative motorbike designs and technological advancements.
- Largest Segment by Vehicle Type - Passenger Vehicles: The presence of a large number of lithium-ion battery manufacturers and growing investment in electric power propulsion technology are driving the market growth for motorcycles.
Competitive LandscapeThe India Two Wheeler Market is moderately consolidated, with the top five companies occupying 57.37%. The major players in this market are Bajaj Auto Ltd., Hero MotoCorp Ltd., Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd, Royal Enfield Ltd. India and TVS Motor Company Limited (sorted alphabetically).
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & KEY FINDINGS
2 REPORT OFFERS
3.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
3.2 Scope of the Study
3.3 Research Methodology
4 KEY INDUSTRY TRENDS
4.4 Inflation Rate
4.5 Battery Price (per Kwh)
4.6 Logistics Performance Index
4.7 Electrification Impact
4.8 New XEV Models Announced
4.9 Charging Stations Deployment
4.10 Regulatory Framework
4.11 Value Chain & Distribution Channel Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Engine Type
5.1.2 Hybrid And Electric Vehicles
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Key Strategic Moves
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Landscape
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.3 Bajaj Auto Ltd.
6.4.4 BMW India Private Limited
6.4.5 Ducati India Private Limited
6.4.6 Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
6.4.7 Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd
6.4.8 Lohia Auto Industries
6.4.9 Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd
6.4.10 Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd
6.4.11 Royal Enfield Ltd. India
6.4.12 Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.13 Triumph Motorcycles (India) Private Limited
6.4.14 TVS Motor Company Limited
6.4.15 Yamaha Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
7 KEY STRATEGIC QUESTIONS FOR VEHICLES CEOS
8.1 Global Overview
8.1.2 Porter’s Five Forces Framework
8.1.3 Global Value Chain Analysis
8.1.4 Market Dynamics (DROs)
8.2 Sources & References
8.3 List of Tables & Figures
8.4 Primary Insights
8.5 Data Pack
8.6 Glossary of Terms
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- BMW India Private Limited
- Ducati India Private Limited
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd
- Lohia Auto Industries
- Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd
- Ola Electric Mobility Pvt Ltd
- Royal Enfield Ltd. India
- Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd.
- Triumph Motorcycles (India) Private Limited
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Yamaha Motor India Pvt. Ltd.