This Genetic Technology TOE depicts new life sciences trends across rare disease management through gene therapy approaches. The corresponding clinical trials scenario for lysosomal storage diseases is also depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Management of Rare Disease
Innovations in Rare and Genetic Disease Therapies
- Gene Therapy for Rare Neurological Genetic Diseases
- Autologous Ex Vivo Gene Therapy for Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Orphan Drug Accelerators to Improve Rare Diseases Business Model
- Lentiviral Gene Therapy Solutions for Rare and Genetic Diseases
Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis
- Key Contacts