Reason to Purchase:
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for soap and cleaning compounds? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Soap And Cleaning Compounds Global Market Analytics Report answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals market, and compares it with other sectors.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub sectors.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a Description: of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a Description: of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The chemicals market section of the report gives context. It compares the soap and cleaning compounds market with other segments of the chemicals market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses capital expenditure, R&D spend, production and imports and exports of the chemicals market.
Markets covered: Soap and other detergent manufacturing, Polish and other sanitation goods manufacturing, and Surface active agent manufacturing.
Markets compared: Petrochemicals, Plastics Materials And Resins, General Chemicals Products, Other Basic Organic Chemicals, Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Paint And Coatings, Other Basic Inorganic Chemicals, Fertilizers, Printing Ink, Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Gases, Adhesives, Synthetic Rubber And Fibers, Synthetic Dye And Pigments.
Companies mentioned: Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, Ecolab Inc. and S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, capex, R&D spend, imports/exports, production, (all in $ billions).
Data segmentations: country and regional splits, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Characteristics
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Historic Growth
Drivers of the Market
Restraints on the Market
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Forecast Growth
Drivers of the Market
Restraints on the Market
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Regional And Country Comparison
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Size, 2015, By Region
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market, 2011 - 2019, Historic and Forecast, By Region
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Size, 2015, By Country
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Size, 2011 - 2019, Historic and Forecast, By Country
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Segmentation
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Comparisons
Soap And Cleaning Compounds As A Percentage Of Total Chemicals Market, Globally
Soap And Cleaning Compounds As A Percentage Of Total Chemicals Market, By Country
Soap and Cleaning Compounds Compared to Other Segments of the Chemicals Market
Soap and Cleaning Compounds Compared to Other Segments of the Chemicals Market, Historic and Forecast
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country
Per Capita Consumption Of Soap And Cleaning Compounds, Global
Per Capita Consumption Of Soap And Cleaning Compounds By Country
Soap and Cleaning Compounds Competitive Landscape
Key Competitor Profiles, Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market
Procter & Gamble Co
S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market
Number Of Mergers And Acquisitions In The Chemicals Industry
Value Of Mergers And Acquisitions In Chemicals Industry, Global, 2009-2014
Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Trends And Strategies
Market Background: Global Chemicals Market
Chemicals Market Characteristics
Chemicals Market Size And Comparisons 2015
Chemicals Market Historic Growth
Chemicals Market Forecast Growth
Employment In The Chemicals Industry
Enterprises In The Chemicals Industry
Energy Consumption In the Chemicals Industry
Chemicals Industry Expenditure
Chemicals Industry Capital Expenditure
Chemicals Industry R&D Spend
Chemicals Industry Production
Chemicals Production, By Country, 2011, 2015 And 2019, $ billion
Chemicals Industry International Trade
Chemicals Imports, Percentage Of Market Value, By Country
Chemicals Exports, Percentage of Production, By Country
NAICS Definitions Of Industry Covered In This Report
The soap and cleaning compounds industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and packaging soap and other cleaning compounds, surface active agents and textile and leather finishing agents used to reduce tension or speed the drying process.
Soap And Cleaning Compounds are the fifth largest segment in the chemicals market with a market size of $X bn and X% of the overall chemicals market.
Asia was the largest geographic market in the soap and cleaning compounds market in 2015, accounting for $X billion or X% of the global market. Asia is the largest market due to the presence of countries with large populations such as China and India. The Americas was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $X billion or X% of the global market for soaps and cleaning compounds. Europe was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $X billion or X% of the global market. The Middle East & Africa accounted for X% and Oceania for X% of the global soap and cleaning compounds market.
Global per capita consumption of soap and cleaning compounds consumption grew from $X in 2011 to $X in 2015 at a CAGR of X% and is expected to grow to $X in 2019 at a CAGR of X%. Per capita consumption is increasing because of an increase in demand for soap and cleaning compounds in emerging economies and increased demand for premium products in developed countries.
Polymer beads are being used as cleaning agents to reduce water and energy consumption. Tiny, spheroidal plastic chips beads absorb stains, stray dye, and soil, carrying them away from fabrics, resulting in a cleaning process that uses less water and chemicals than traditional commercial washing machines. It also washes fabrics at lower temperatures, thereby conserving energy. For example, Xeros developed near-waterless polymer bead cleaning technology for the dry cleaning, hospitality and industrial industries.