Each 12-page monthly issue includes detailed feature articles; thought leader insights; industry briefs; a profile of an industry leader; plus more.
Subscribers can receive print and electronic copies, and also get exclusive website access to back issues and supplemental content.
In Each Issue:
Each issue has 12 pages with detailed feature articles contributed by leading national experts and executives in the field; Thought Leader insights; Industry Briefs; a profile of a key individual involved with population health initiatives; plus more. Subscribers receive issues in print and electronic format, and also receive exclusive website access to back issues and supplemental content as well as optional participation in the LinkedIn Population Health News Group facilitating networking and interaction with others in the stakeholder community.
What Subscribers will Gain:
Every month, readers of Population Health News will be able to:
- Get valuable business intelligence, networking and contact information regarding issues related to population health
- Monitor current clinical, quality, care management, analytics, legal, regulatory, policy, operational, and financial aspects regarding population health programs and initiatives
- Build a knowledge base and accumulate key insights with detailed information available in feature articles and interviews with industry experts
- Keep pace with developments, business opportunities and challenges arising from population health initiatives
- Navigate the changing landscape and stakeholder implications for health systems, hospitals, provider networks, medical groups, health plans, pharmaceutical organizations, consumers, employers, regulators, and vendors
Positions Benefiting from Subscribing:
Population Health News will benefit executives and staff including:
- C-Suite Executives
- Medical Directors
- Care Management, Quality Management, Case Management, and Disease Management Executives and Staff
- Clinical Integration and Transformation Executives and Staff
- Managed Care Executives & Staff
- Clinical Analytics and Informatics Managers and Staff
- Provider Network Managers and Staff
- Provider Contracting Managers and Staff
- Pharmaceutical Executives and Staff, Wellness Managers
- Solutions Sales, Marketing & Business Development Executives and Staff
- Legal, Regulatory and Policy Executives and Staff and other interested parties
Organizations Benefiting from Subscribing:
Subscribers would typically represent organizations including:
- Health Systems
- Provider Networks
- Medical Groups
- Health Plans
- Pharmaceutical Organizations
- Care Management Organizations
- Solutions Providers
- Research Organizations and other interested organizations
- Supporting Population Health Through Care Teams by Reema Shah, MPH, and Emma Mandell, MBA, MHA
- New Year, New Challenges: Healthcare Marketing 2017 by Lindsay R. Resnick
- Making a Case for Population Health: Overcoming Cultural Barriers in a Hispanic Medicaid Population by Michael Zagami, Mara Jimenez and Marirosa Goetz
- Infusing Physician Practices With a Population Health Paradigm by Ken Goldblum, M.D., FACP
- Thought Leaders' Corner: How Can Physicians Best Manage Population Health?
- Industry News with briefs regarding Palmetto Health Quality Collaborative and Personalized Medicine Coalition.
- Catching Up With Marc Harrison, M.D.