The report on IQF vegetable market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global IQF vegetable market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global IQF vegetable market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rapid urbanization coupled with a growing inclination toward frozen food
- Rising demand for a food product with a longer shelf life
- Increasing inclination among consumer to have a vegetable to retain all the nutrients of all the vegetables as well as preserving the natural appearance
- Less awareness regarding IQF vegetable
- Technological advancement in distribution channel and supply chain of fruits and vegetable
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global IQF vegetable market is segmented on the basis of product type, and end-user.
The Global IQF Vegetable Market by Product Type
- Corn & Baby Corn
- Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Industrial Sector
- Retail Sector
The companies covered in the report include:
- Uren Food Group Limited
- Kerry Group Plc.
- J.R. Simplot Co.
- SunOpta Inc.
- B&G Foods Holdings Corp
- Greenyard NV,
- Capricorn Food Products India Ltd
- ConAgra Foods, Inc
- Dole Food Co.
- Pinnacle Foods, Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the IQF vegetable market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the IQF vegetable market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global IQF vegetable market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. IQF Vegetable Market Highlights
2.2. IQF Vegetable Market Projection
2.3. IQF Vegetable Market Regional Highlights
3. Global IQF Vegetable Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of IQF Vegetable Market
4. IQF Vegetable Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global IQF Vegetable Market by Product Type
5.2. Corn & Baby Corn
5.5. Broccoli & Cauliflower
6. Global IQF Vegetable Market by End-user
6.1. Industrial Sector
6.2. Retail Sector
7. Global IQF Vegetable Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America IQF Vegetable Market by Product Type
7.1.2. North America IQF Vegetable Market by End-user
7.1.3. North America IQF Vegetable Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe IQF Vegetable Market by Product Type
7.2.2. Europe IQF Vegetable Market by End-user
7.2.3. Europe IQF Vegetable Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific IQF Vegetable Market by Product Type
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific IQF Vegetable Market by End-user
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific IQF Vegetable Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW IQF Vegetable Market by Product Type
7.4.2. RoW IQF Vegetable Market by End-user
7.4.3. RoW IQF Vegetable Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global IQF Vegetable Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.1. Uren Food Group Limited
8.2.2. Kerry Group Plc.
8.2.3. J.R. Simplot Co.
8.2.4. SunOpta Inc.
8.2.5. B&G Foods Holdings Corp
8.2.6. Greenyard NV,
8.2.7. Capricorn Food Products India Ltd
8.2.8. ConAgra Foods, Inc
8.2.9. Dole Food Co.
8.2.10. Pinnacle Foods, Inc.
9.1. Primary Research Findings and Questionnaire