The global market for neuromarketing technology reached $21.0 million in 2015. The market is expected to reach $50.3 million by 2021 from $22.0 million in 2016
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for neuromarketing technologies, which apply IT and the disciplines of psychology, neuroscience and economics to understand consumer behaviour.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and CAGRs through 2021.
- A look at how neuromarketing technology allows companies to acquire data about the customer’s thoughts and feelings so that they may tailor marketing practices, products and services to their customer needs.
- A definition of neuromarketing and demonstration of how it is a demand driver for IT applications.
- A breakdown of neuromarketing services based on two components: hardware (fMRI, EEG, Eye tracking and Biometrics), and software which is responsible to process the signals and provide information about emotions and motivation.
- Profiles of major players in the industry.
This report covers several key areas in the neuromarketing market. Global market trends are analyzed with currently available data on the number of neuromarketing companies and their sales revenues. The report discusses recent technological advances in neuroscience technology, ethical issues in neuromarketing, and the challenges and barriers that may restrict the market.
The history and current state of neuromarketing is reviewed and discussed. An analysis of industry structure, including sales, market share and the major market drivers, is presented. Key neuromarketing technologies such as functional magnetic image resonance imaging (fMRI), electroencephalography (EEG), galvanic skin response (GSR) measurement, eye tracking and biometrics are examined. Likely future industry developments in neuromarketing technology are discussed.
Detailed reviews of company revenues based on their use of neuromarketing is considered beyond the scope of this report and is excluded from the study.
Regions in this report include the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), the Americas (North America and Latin America) and APAC (Asia-Pacific). Regions are broken down further where data was available.
- Study Goals And Objectives
- Reasons For Doing The Study
- Scope Of The Report
- Intended Audience
- Methdology And Information Sources
- Key Points
- What Is Neuroscience?
4: What Is Neuromarketing?
- Neuromarketing In Different Areas Of Marketing
- Neuromarketing Highlights
5: Neuromarketing Technology
- - Table 3 : Neuromarketing Technology
6: Ethical Issues In Neuromarketing
- Icc/Esomar International Code On Market And Social Research
7: Global Smart Wearable Technology Market
- Product Overview
- Market Dynamics
8: Global Market Research
- Challenges And Opportunities
- Global Neuromarketing Market Research Revenue By Region
- Adoption Of New Research Methods
9: Neuromarketing Market
- Adoption Lifecycle
- Challenges And Opportunities
- Neuromarketing Market By Region
- Neuromarketing Technology Market By Type
- User Company Examples
- Neuromarketing Consultants
10: Company Profiles
- Neuromarketing Companies
List Of Tables
Summary Table : Global Market For Neuromarketing Technology, By Region, Through 2021
Table 1 : Brodmann Areas
Table 2 : Six Basic Emotions
Table 3 : Neuromarketing Technology
Table 4 : Global Wearable Smart Technology Market By Type, Through 2021
Table 5 : Global Wearable Devices Shipments Market By Type, Through 2021
Table 6 : Challenges Facing Market Research By Suppliers And Clients, 2015
Table 7 : Challenges Of Methodology In Market Research
Table 8 : Challenges Of Clientele In Market Research
Table 9 : Challenges Of Poor Outcomes In Market Research
Table 10 : Challenges Of Technologies In Market Research
Table 11 : Challenges Of Differentiation In Market Research
Table 12 : Challenges Of Quality In Market Research
Table 13 : Challenges Of Internal Talent In Market Research
Table 14 : Challenges Of Old And New Methodologies In Market Research
Table 15 : Challenges Of Big Companies In Market Research
Table 16 : Challenges Of Communication In Market Research
Table 17 : Global Neuromarketing Market Research Revenue By Region, Through 2021
Table 18 : Adoption Categories For New Research Methods, 2015
Table 19 : Neuromarketing Companies By Region, 2015
Table 20 : Global Neuromarketing Market By Region, Through 2021
Table 21 : Emea Neuromarketing Market By Country, Through 2021
Table 22 : Americas Neuromarketing Market By Country, Through 2021
Table 23 : Number Of Apac Neuromarketing Companies By Country, 2015
Table 24 : Global Market For Main Technologies Used In Neuromarketing By Type, Through 2021
Table 25 : Percentage Of Use Of Each Neuromarketing Technology By Region, 2015
Table 26 : Neuromarketing Technology Types By Region, 2015
Table 27 : Global Neuromarketing Consultant Companies By Region,
Table 28 : Global Neuromarketing Consultant Market By Region, Through 2021
List Of Figures
Summary Figure : Global Market For Neuromarketing Technology, By Region, 2015-2021
Figure 1 : Consumer Decision-Making Framework
Figure 2 : Global Wearable Technolo Gy Market By Type, 2015-2021
Figure 3 : Global Wearable Device Revenue Market Share By Type, 2015-2021
Figure 4 : Global Wearable Devices Shipments Market, 2015-2021
Figure 5 : Global Wearable Devices Shipments Market Share By Type, 2015-2021
Figure 6 : Challenges Facing Market Research By Suppliers And Clients, 2015
Figure 7 : Global Neuromarketing Market Research Revenue By Region, 2015-2021
Figure 8 : Global Neuromarketing Market Research Revenue Market Share By Region, 2015-2021
Figure 9 : Percentage Usage Of Adoption Of New Research Methods, 2013-2015
Figure 10 : Suppliers Vs Clients Adoption Percentage Of Research Methods, 2014-2015
Figure 11 : Neuromarketing Companies Regional Market Share, 2015
Figure 12 : Global Neuromarketing Market By Region, 2015-2021
Figure 13 : Global Neuromarketing Market Share By Region, 2015
Figure 14 : Emea Neuromarketing Market By Country, 2015-2021
Figure 15 : Emea Neuromarketing Market Share By Country, 2015
Figure 16 : Americas Neuromarketing Market By Country, 2015-2021
Figure 17 : Americas Neuromarketing Market Share By Country, 2015
Figure 18 : Global Neurotechnology Market Share By Technology, 2015
Figure 19 : Global Market Share Of Fmri In Neuromarketing By Region, 2015
Figure 20 : Global Market Share Of Eeg In Neuromarketing By Region, 2015
Figure 21 : Global Market Share Of Gsr In Neuromarketing By Region, 2015
Figure 22 : Global Market Share Of Biometrics In Neuromarketing By Region, 2015
Figure 23 : Global Market Share Of Facial Recognition In Neuromarketing By Region, 2015
Figure 24 : Global Market Share Of Eye Tracking In Neuromarketing By Region, 2015
Figure 25 : Global Market Share Of "Others" In Neuromarketing By Region, 2015
Figure 26 : Global Neuromarketing Consultant Market By Region, 2015-2021
- AAT Research
- Behavior And Brain Lab
- Brain Impact
- Brain Tech
- Brain & Research Innovation
- Buyer Brain
- Buyology Inc.
- Exakti Intelligence OV
- Explorer Group
- Eye On Media
- FKF Applied Research
- Gallup & Robinson
- Gruppe Nymphenburg Consult Ag
- Haystack N.V.
- Headspace Neuromarketing
- HCD Research
- Innerscope Research, Inc.
- In-Sight Neuromarketing
- Merchant Mechanics
- Mindlab International LTA
- MSW And ARS Research
- Neural Sense
- Neurolab Brasil
- Neurons Inc.
- Neurospire Inc.
- Netvalue S.M. Ltd
- Nielsen Neurofocus
- Noesis Neuromarketing
- Olson Zaltman Associates
- Sands Research Inc.
- Sensory Logic
- Sentia Labs
- Sentient Decision Science
- Sensomotoric Instruments GMBH (SMI)
- Sr Labs
- Synetiq Ltd.
- The Eye Tribe APS
- The Neuromarketing Labs
- True Impact Marketing
- Walnut Unlimited