Global refrigerated vehicle market is showing a positive trend of development around the globe. There are many factors which are indicating a positive outlook of market for medium and long term, as increase in the import and export of perishable commodities as dairy, flowers, medicine, meat products, changing consumption pattern of people globally, preservation of many temperature sensitive products during transportation, rapid growth of organized retail and online store globally are the main factors for the growth of refrigerated vehicle market. Since refrigerated vehicle are very premium category vehicle, delicate in nature required good infrastructure as standard quality road, internet, and trained personnel to operate, maintain and track the movement of these vehicles during transportation. But, these pre-requisite infrastructures are not available in required amount in developing countries. These are major restraints for the global refrigerated vehicle market in short and medium term.
On the basis of region, the Global refrigerated vehicle market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America has dominated the global refrigerated vehicle market. Asia region is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2018-2024 due to growing movement of perishable products, rapid development of organized retail and online trade, special focus of federal government for export of perishable products etc.
The report on refrigerated vehicle market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global refrigerated vehicle market over the period of 2018 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global refrigerated vehicle market over the period of 2018 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global refrigerated vehicle market is segmented on the basis of vehicle type and product segment.
Global Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
- Insulated Container
- Refrigerated Truck
- Refrigerated Transport By Air
- Multimodal Temperature Container
- Atmosphere Controlled Container
- Carrier Transicold
- CMA CGM
- GHA Refrigeration
- Maersk Line
- Swift Transportation
- Air Cargo
- Air Canada Cargo
- Bay & Bay
- Cold Chain Technologies
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of refrigerated vehicle market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in refrigerated vehicle market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global refrigerated vehicle market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Refrigerated Vehicle Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Refrigerated Vehicle Market
4. Global Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
4.1. Insulated Container
4.2. Refrigerated Truck
4.3. Refrigerated Transport By Air
4.4. Multimodal Temperature Container
4.5. Atmosphere Controlled Container
5. Global Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Product Segment
6. Global Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Region 2016-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
6.1.2. North America Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Product Segment
6.1.3. North America Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
6.2.2. Europe Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Product Segment
6.2.3. Europe Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Product Segment
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Vehicle Type
6.4.2. RoW Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Product Segment
6.4.3. RoW Refrigerated Vehicle Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Carrier Transicold
7.2. Cma Cgm
7.3. Gha Refrigeration
7.4. Maersk Line
7.6. Swift Transportation
7.7. Air Cargo
7.8. Air Canada Cargo
7.9. Bay & Bay
7.10. Cold Chain Technologies