Healthcare to Hold a Significant Market Share during the Forecast Period
Video solutions like conferencing have enabled easy medical support, and these solutions are available on-premise as well as cloud-based and hence are cost-effective, which makes them reasonable for both healthcare organizations as well as patients.
The major factor fueling the growth of the market is the overall rising shift and increasing healthcare IT spending towards telemedicine services. This is further supported by increased efforts by national governments for the betterment of their healthcare infrastructures.
However, factors like slow internet connections and financial challenges are restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, complexities involved in the operation of these video conferencing equipment, low technology awareness and acceptance among the people is another factor contributing to the challenges of the market.
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2018: Zoom Video Communications announced that IBM has embedded Zoom video meetings into IBM Watson Workspace Plus. Zoom has worked with IBM to develop the ability for any Workspace Plus user to escalate their chats to Zoom video meetings with a single click to the Workspace interface. IBM will embed and sell Zoom’s video communications service as the video component of Watson Workspace
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Regions which is expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Need For Stringent Compliance And Regulatory Requirements
4.2.2 Increasing Concern For Data Security And Privacy Of Intellectual Property
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack Of Awareness And Skilled Workforce
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
4.5.3 Degree of Competition
4.5.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.5 Threat of Substitute Products
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Video Conferencing
5.1.2 Video Content Management
5.2 By Mode of Deployment
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration
5.3.2 Corporate Communications
5.3.3 Training & Development
5.3.4 Marketing & Client Engagement
5.4 By End-User
5.4.2 IT & Telecommunications
5.4.5 Public Sector & Education
5.4.6 Media & Entertainment
5.4.7 Transportation & Logistics
5.5.1 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of APAC
5.5.4 Latin America
188.8.131.52 Rest of Latin America
5.5.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Rest of MEA
6. Competitive Intelligence- Company Profiles
6.1 Adobe Systems Incorporated
6.2 Brightcove, Inc.
6.3 Avaya, Inc.
6.4 Vidyo, Inc.
6.5 Vbrick Systems, Inc
6.6 Mediaplatform, Inc.
6.7 Polycom, Inc.
6.8 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.9 IBM Corporation
6.10 Microsoft Corporation
6.11 Kaltura Inc.
6.12 Ooyala, Inc.
*list not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Market