Four years since the advent of the AI (Artificial Intelligence) voice assistant, Amazon, Google, and other big tech firms have been developing related technologies, hardware products, and applications of their own, and have pioneered. This report analyzes the development of AI voice assistants from the standpoint of the market's vanguards such as Amazon and Google, and from technical, product, and application perspectives as well. It is intended as a reference point for businesses who are interested in tapping opportunities in this arena.
List of Topics
- This research report presents shipment volume and value forecast, and recent quarter review of the Taiwanese mobile PC industry, comprising of notebook PCs and tablets and covering mainly ODM, OEM, EMS, OBM, and private-label makers.
- The report includes shipment volume and value, ASP, manufacturer volume ranking, shipment by product mix.
- The content of this report is based on primary data obtained through interviews with Taiwan's notebook PC and tablet makers which have production facilities in Taiwan and/or China.
2. Technology-wise: Simplified, Personalized, and More Human
2.1 Amazon Alexa
2.2 Google Assistant
3. Product-wise: Portable and Large-screen Smart Speakers
4. Application-wise: The Four Primary Applications
Glossary of Terms
List of Companies
List of Figures
Figure 1: Amazon Alexa's Development Timeline
Figure 2: Google Assistant's Development Timeline
Figure 3: Development Timeline of Major Voice Assistant Brands in Four Primary Market Segments
- Dark Blue Labs
- Ivona Software
- Linglong Techology
- Mead Johnson
- Mengniu Dairy
- Nongfu Spring