The Kerr group was established in 1891 in the United States as ’The Detroit Dental Manufacturing Company’. The name was changed to the KERR Manufacturing company in 1939. Their headquarters are located in Orange, California. Manufacturing plants are in Orange, USA; Mexicali, Mexico; Bioggio, Switzerland; Scafati, Italy and Jicin, Czech Republic. Kerr has been developing and manufacturing products that are used in every dental restorative procedure today.