Transcriptional Gene Regulation in Health and Disease, Volume 335, the latest release in the International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology reviews and details current advances in cell and molecular biology. The IRCMB series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics that are authored by prominent cell and molecular biologists. The articles published in IRCMB have a high impact and an average cited half-life of nine years. This great resource ranks high amongst scientific journals dealing with cell biology.
- Publishes only invited review articles on selected topics
- Authored by established and active cell and molecular biologists drawn from international sources
- Offers a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Chromatin assembly, histone variants and aberrant gene expression
3. Different classes of mammalian chromatin remodelers and their impact on oncogenesis
Bernard E. Weissman
4. NF-kB-driven transcription and inflammation
5. Alternative Splicing in genetic diseases
W.W.M. Pim Pijnappel
6. Transcriptional regulation of metabolism by sirtuin
7. Regulation of gene transcription following stimulation of transient receptor potential (TRP) channels
8. Viral transcription: An interplay of host and virus