This report predicts the global printed and flexible electronics market was $11517 million in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 29.6% in the forecast period. Building and Architecture accounted the highest revenue in 2020 of $6678.90 million and it projected to be dominant in 2025 as well. The major driver for printed electronics is cost reduction advantage owing to high volume manufacturing and by using fewer expensive manufacturing processes. Conformability for OLED, conformability for OPV robustness for small OLED are the driving factors for flexible electronics.
What is Printed Electronics?
Printed electronics is a process applied for the purpose of falsification of electric circuits, devices and integrated chips by traditional printing process. These printed electronics provides very low cost and high performance electronics. It is anticipated to encourage extensive usage of innovative applications like smart labels, flexible displays, active clothing and animated posters for which high performance is not necessarily important.
What are the major applications of Printed Electronics Devices and Material?
As cheap as printed papers and as big as bill board, printed electronics aspires to promote the proposal of electronics to be used everywhere to a maximum extent by allowing the components to be more flexible. Photovoltaic devices are widely used due to their low costs maintenance and everlasting for longer period of time. Organic LED’s are broadly applied in the printing practices used in various printing processes to allow the advantage of each method to be useful, and make it possible to use in Iota devices as well. For the purpose of fabrication of LED’s thin films, the most widely used traditional methods are vapor deposition methods and spin coating.
Market Research and Market Trends of Printed Electronics Devices and Material?
- Structural Electronics (SE) is one of the most innovative development in the field of Printed electronics. This SE is a biomimetic which emulate the model, element and system of nature process. It is a speedily growing multi-billion dollar business. Recently, TactoTek who is a predominant player in providing IMSE Solutions has alliance with Dassault Systemes to offer user with 3DEXPERIENCE programme. This will permit the technicians in Industrial and Wearable’s, Home appliances and automotive industry leaders to speed up the improvement in future generation of consumer electronics appliances.
- Flexible displays, generally called as Foldable electronics, has become new trend in consumer electronics. Consumer’s has become inquisitive and fascinate by this foldable electronic displays which is used in wearable devices. Even a pessimistic has to be positively admit that it is uniquely attractive. Flexible electronics technology is ready to strike he market soon and amalgamated with consumer electronics. Many major players are ready to invest for the enhancement of this foldable electronics technology. Recently, FlexEnable, a predominant player in industrialization and enhancement of foldable electronics has obtained an investments of 5 million euros from Novares, who is a worldwide plastic electronics provider. It will impact positively in the market penetration of flexible and foldable Organic LCD’s in the usage of displays in consumer appliances.
- Nanoparticles becomes predominant ingredient in the field of technology which enable the manufacturers and researcher to go ahead in the field of consumer electronics. Silver nanoparticles inks used in 3D printed electronics is the recent development in printed power electronics. This technique will meet the demand of low power electronics, rather not to high current density systems.
Who are the Major Players in market?
The key players operating in the Printed electronics devices Market are BASF., CERADROP., DuPont., Fujifilm., Novacentrix.,Meyer Burger., Optomec and other 10 more companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2020-2025..
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level; for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market; key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance; market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy; M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
2. Executive Summary
3. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Challenges
4.4. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Industry
4.4.1. Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Power of Customers
4.4.3. Threat of New entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitution
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - Strategic Analysis
5.1. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.4. Suppliers and Distributors
5.5. Opportunities Analysis.
6. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By Devices
6.2. Active Component
6.3. Passive Component
6.4.1. First Generation
188.8.131.52. Monocrystalline Silicon Cell
184.108.40.206. Polycrystalline Silicon Cell
220.127.116.11. Hybrid Silicon Cell
6.4.2. Second Generation
18.104.22.168. Amorphous Silicon
22.214.171.124. Cadmium Telluride
126.96.36.199. Copper Indium Gallium Diselenide
6.4.3. Third Generation
188.8.131.52. Organic Solar Cell
6.5.2. Capacitive Sensor
6.5.3. Piezoresistive Sensor
6.5.4. Piezoelectric Sensor
6.5.5. Optical Sensor
6.5.6. Temperature Sensor
6.5.7. Humidity Sensor
6.5.8. Gas Sensor
6.5.9. Image Sensor
6.5.10. Touch Sensor
6.5.11. Radio Frequency Identification
6.5.12. Proximity Sensor
6.5.13. Biometric Sensor
6.5.14. Photodiode/Photo Sensor
6.6.1. Electroluminescent Display
6.6.2. Electrochromic Display
6.6.3. Electrophoretic display
6.6.4. Thermochromic Dispplay
6.6.5. Flexible LCD
6.7.1. Zn/MnO2 Batteries
6.7.3. Li-Ion Batteries
6.8.2. Electroluminescent lighting
6.9.1. Polyimide Based Antenna
6.9.2. Paper Based Antenna
6.9.3. Flexible Bow-Tie Antenna
7. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By Material
7.2. Conductive Material
184.108.40.206. Graphene Based Ink
220.127.116.11. Reactive Silver Ink
18.104.22.168. Nano-Carbon Ink
7.2.2. Metal Paste
22.214.171.124. Nanoparticle Copper Paste
126.96.36.199. Aluminum Paste
188.8.131.52. Aluminum Alloy Paste
184.108.40.206. Micro Silver Paste
220.127.116.11. Photovoltaic Silver Paste
18.104.22.168. Metal Oxide
22.214.171.124. Polyethylene Naphthalene
126.96.36.199. Polyethylene Terephthaalate
7.5. Functional Coatings
188.8.131.52. Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
184.108.40.206. Polyvinyl Butyral (PVB)
220.127.116.11. Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
18.104.22.168. UV- Curable resin
7.5.3. Coating Materials
8. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By Application
8.4. Integrated Smart System
8.5. Smart Tags
8.6. Smart Cards
8.7. Diagnostic Labels
8.9. Smart Textiles
8.10. Portable Electronics
8.12. Energy Harvesting
8.13. Wireless Sensor Network
8.14. Medical Disposable and Devices
9. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By End-User Industry
9.1. Consumer Electronics
9.5. Food & Beverage
9.7. Building & Architecture
9.9. Energy & Power
10. Printed Electronics Devices and Material Market - By Geography
10.1. North America
10.1.3. Ecuador Mexico
10.1.4. Rest of North America
10.2. South America
10.2.7. Costa Rica
10.2.8. Rest of South America
10.3.9. Rest of Europe
10.4.4. South Korea
10.4.8. Hong Kong
10.4.9. Rest of APAC
10.5. Middle East& Africa
10.5.2. South Africa
10.5.3. Saudi Arabia
10.6. Rest of Middle East and Africa
11. Market Entropy
11.1. New Product Launches
11.2. M&As, Collaborations, JVs, Partnership
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.6. Meyer Burger
12.8. Company 8
12.9. Company 9
12.10. Company 10
12.11. Company 11
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights