Although potato chips are consumed all over the world, their consumption and penetration levels vary widely across regions. The United States and Western Europe currently represent the biggest markets accounting for nearly two thirds of the total global demand. Growth rates in these markets, however, have reached maturity levels whereas the emerging markets such as India, China, Russia, etc. are expected to show promising growth rates in the future.
This latest study “Potato Chips Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2018-2023” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a potato chips manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the potato chips industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the potato chips industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the savoury snacks market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years
- What are the key product types in the global savoury snacks industry?
- How has the potato chips market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global potato chips industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the potato chips industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the potato chips industry?
- What is the structure of the potato chips industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the potato chips industry?
- What are the profit margins in the potato chips industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up potato chips manufacturing plant?
- How are potato chips manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in potato chips plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up potato chips plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up potato chips plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up potato chips plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for potato chips?
- What are the transportation requirements for potato chips?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up potato chips plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up potato chips plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up potato chips plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up potato chips plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up potato chips plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for potato chips plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Savoury Snacks Industry
5.3Market Breakup by Product Type
6. Global Potato Chips Industry
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market Breakup by Product Type
6.6Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
6.9Value Chain Analysis
6.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.10.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.10.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.10.4Degree of Competition
6.10.5Threat of New Entrants
6.10.6Threat of Substitutes
6.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7. Global Potato Chips Market: Performance of Key Regions
7.1.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.1.3 Key Players
7.2.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
7.2.2 Market Forecast
7.2.3 Key Players
7.3.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
7.3.2 Market Forecast
7.3.3 Key Players
7.4.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
7.4.2 Market Forecast
7.4.3 Key Players
7.5.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
7.5.2 Market Forecast
7.5.3 Key Players
7.6.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
7.6.2 Market Forecast
7.6.3 Key Players
7.7.1 Current and Historical Market Trends
7.7.2 Market Forecast
7.7.3 Key Players
8. Global Potato Chips Market: Breakup by Product Type
9 Global Potato Chips Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.3Specialty Food Stores
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2Market Share of Key Players
11. Potato Chips Manufacturing Process
11.2Detailed Process Flow
11.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
12. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
12.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
12.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
12.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
12.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
12.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
12.10Utility Requirements and Expenditures
12.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
12.12Other Capital Investments
13. Loans and Financial Assistance
14. Project Economics
14.1Capital Cost of the Project
14.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
14.4Taxation and Depreciation
15. Key Player Profiles