The market for native starch is currently being driven by its expanding applications in both, the food and non-food sectors. In the food sector, it is used as a thickening agent and a stabilizer in a variety of products, such as custard, desserts, sauces, etc. On the other hand, the major non-food sectors where native starch is used include pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and paper. According to the report, the market is further expected to reach a volume of more than 7.0 Million Tons by 2023.
The report has segmented the Indian native starch market on the basis of types of feedstock used which includes corn, wheat and cassava. Currently, corn is the most popular feedstock used for the production of native starch. The report has also analyzed the market on a regional basis covering all the major states of India. Amongst these, Maharashtra represents the largest market for native starch, accounting for the majority of the total consumption. An evaluation of the competitive landscape of the market provides the details of the key players operative in the market. Some of the major players are Roquette Riddhi Siddhi, Gujarat Ambuja, Sukhjit Starch, Sayaji Industries and Universal Starch.
This report provides a deep insight into the Indian native starch industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the native starch industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global native starch market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global native starch industry?
- What are the popular feedstock used in the global native starch industry?
- What are the major end-use segment in the global native starch industry?
- What are the price trends of native starch?
- How has the Indian native starch market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the Indian native starch industry?
- What are the popular feedstock used in the Indian native starch industry?
- What are the major end-use segment in the Indian native starch industry?
- What are the price trends of native starch?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Indian native starch industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Indian native starch industry?
- What is the structure of the Indian native starch industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Indian native starch industry?
- What are the profit margins in the Indian native starch industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- How is native corn starch manufactured?
- How is native wheat starch manufactured?
- How is native cassava starch manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for native starch?
- What are the transportation requirements for native starch?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a native starch manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Native Starch Industry
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by Feedstock
5.6Market Breakup by End-Use
6. India Native Starch Industry
6.4Market Breakup by Region
6.5Market by Type
6.6Market Breakup by End-Use
7. India Native Starch Industry: Regional Analysis
8. India Native Starch Industry: Market by End-Use
9. India Native Starch Industry: Market by Type
10. India Native Starch Market: Value Chain
11. India Native Starch Market: Margin Analysis
11.3Native Starch Manufacturers Margins
12 India Native Starch Market: SWOT Analysis
13. India Native Starch Market: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
13.2Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4Degree of Rivalry
13.5Threat of New Entrants
13.6Threat of Substitutes
14. India Native Starch Market: Competitive Landscape
14.2Share of Key Players
15. India Native Starch Market: Manufacturing Analysis from Various Feedstocks
15.1.3Mass Balance and Feedstock Requirements
15.1.4Land Requirements and Expenditures
15.1.5Construction Requirements and Expenditures
15.1.7Raw Material Requirements
15.1.12Other Capital Investments
15.1.13Capital Cost of the Project
15.1.17Taxation and Depreciation
15.2.3Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
15.2.4Land Requirements and Requirements
15.2.5Construction Requirements and Expenditures
15.2.7Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
15.2.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
15.2.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
15.2.10Utility Requirements and Expenditures
15.2.11Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
15.2.12Other Capital Investments
15.2.13Capital Cost of the Project
15.2.17Taxation and Depreciation
15.3.3Mass Balance and Feedstock Requirements
15.3.4Land Requirements and Expenditures
15.3.5Construction Requirements and Expenditures
15.3.7Raw Material Requirements
15.3.12Other Capital Investments
15.3.13Capital Cost of the Project
15.3.17Taxation and Depreciation
16. Key Player Profiles
16.1Roquette Riddhi Siddhi