On a regional level, the report has analyzed the casein market in the following regions - Europe, North America, Latin America, Oceania, Asia and others. According to the report, Europe is currently the largest producer of casein followed by Oceania. For each of the regions, this report provides both historical (2010-2017) and future (2018-2023) trends in the casein market. Other important market engineering aspects such as the competitive landscape, margin analysis, import and export, porters five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. have also been thoroughly evaluated in this report.
The report also provides a detailed technical insight on setting up and operating a casein manufacturing plant. This includes the manufacturing process, machinery requirements, land requirements, labour requirements, packaging requirements, transportation requirements, power requirements, incomes, expenditures, profit margins, NPV, IRR, etc. In order to provide a clearer picture, the report has also presented this information in the form of a dynamic excel model where users can analyse the entire information and also change various inputs according to their requirements.
The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the casein industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the casein industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- What are the key success and risk factors in the casein industry?
- How has the casein market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the casein industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a casein manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a casein manufacturing plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of casein?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a casein manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2. Scope and Methodology
2.1Objectives of the Study
3. Executive Summary
4.2Key Industry Trends
5. Global Casein Industry
5.3Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4Market Breakup by Region
5.5Market Breakup by End Use
5.5.1Food and Beverages
5.9Value Chain Analysis
5.9.1Raw Material Procurement
5.10Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.10.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.10.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.10.4 Degree of Competition
5.10.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.10.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.11Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Casein Manufacturing Process
7.2Detailed Process Flow
7.3Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
7.4Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
8. Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
8.1Land Requirements and Expenditures
8.2Construction Requirements and Expenditures
8.6Raw Material Requirements and Expenditures
8.7Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
8.8Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
8.9Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
8.10 Utility Requirements and Expenditures
8.11 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
8.12 Other Capital Investments
9. Loans and Financial Assistance
10 Project Economics
10.1Capital Cost of the Project
10.3Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Stages of the Supply Chain
10.4Taxation and Depreciation
11 Profiles of Major Players
11.7Westland Milk Products