This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts trends across cell targeting and reprogramming. Breakthrough technologies, such as gene editing, senescent cells, immune system programming, and tumor microenvironment tuning are depicted by profiling most significant innovations.
The corresponding clinical trials scenario for senescent cells targeting is also depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Immune System Reprogramming
- Autologous Immune System Programming Technology
- Precise Targeting of Senescent Cells to Address Age-related Diseases
- Translating Gene Editing Approaches to Human Therapies
- Balancing Tumor Microenvironment to Enhance Immune Response
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis of Senescent Cells
- Key Contacts