Currently, there are about 24 active wheat gluten producers in China, most of which are located in Henan, Hebei, and Shandong, the major wheat production areas in China. Henan Tianguan Group Co., Ltd. and Shandong Qufeng Food Technology Co., Ltd., both with wheat gluten capacity of 40,000 t/a, were the TOP two producers in 2017.
As an important producer and user of wheat gluten worldwide, China's capacity and consumption of the product have been growing in recent years, up to 461,000 tonnes and 90,000 tonnes in 2017 respectively. Domestic users prefer domestically-made wheat gluten to imports, with a large part used in the food and feed industries, which will continue to be the major application fields in the next few years. Domestic industrial experts believe that the growth of the wheat gluten market in China is promising.
Besides the aspects mentioned above, what other changes have been seen from 2015 to 2017? What will be the development trend of China's wheat gluten industry in the future? This report will present the answers.
This report combines the author's expertise in wheat gluten market research. Key questions to be answered in the report:
- What has changed in capacity and output of wheat gluten during 2015–2017?
- What has changed in the raw materials of wheat gluten's market during 2015–2017?
- What are the influencing factors of wheat gluten's production in China?
- What is the mainstream production process of wheat gluten in recent years?
- What is the fast-growing segment of wheat gluten consumption?
- What are the main drivers of wheat gluten's consumption?
1 Production of wheat gluten in China, 2015–2017
1.1 Overview of production of wheat gluten in China
1.2 Capacity and output of wheat gluten in China, 2015–2017
1.3 Raw materials of wheat gluten
1.4 Influencing factors of wheat gluten production in China
1.5 Production process
2 Information of major producers
3 Consumption pattern of wheat gluten in China, 2017
List Of Tables
Table 1.2-1 Capacity and output of wheat gluten in China, 2015–2017
Table 1.3-1 Average protein content of wheat in major wheat production regions in China, %
Table 1.3-2 The production and planting of wheat in China, 2015–2017
Table 2-1 Capacity and output of major wheat gluten producers in China, 2015–2017
Table 3-1 Consumption of wheat gluten by end-use segment in China, 2017
List Of Figures
Figure 1.5-1 Flowchart of horizontal three-phase separator process for wheat gluten production
Figure 1.5-2 Flowchart of Martin process for wheat gluten production
- Anhui Ante Food Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Bilvchun Liquor Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Ruifuxiang Food Co., Ltd.
- Baolingbao Biology Co., Ltd.
- Dongguan Yihai Kerry Syral Starch Co., Ltd.
- Guanxian Ruixiang Biotechnology Development Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Xinmao Agricultural and Sideline Products Co., Ltd.
- Heilongjiang Beidahuang Fengyuan Flour-processing Co., Ltd.
- Henan Feitian Agricultural Development Co., Ltd.
- Henan Tianguan Group Co., Ltd.
- Henan Weihui Huarui Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Guoxin Union Energy Co., Ltd.
- Lotus Health Group Company
- Nantong Lianhai Weijing Bio Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Longlive Bio-technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Qufeng Food Technology Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Wanshen Flour Products Co., Ltd.
- Weihui Huaxin Flour Co., Ltd.
- Weihui Kangdi Flour Co. Ltd.
- Xinxiang Xindu Powder Industry Co., Ltd.
- Zhangjiagang Hengfeng Starch Products Co., Ltd.