1h Free Analyst TimeSummary
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Denmark Smokeless Tobacco, 2020 is an analytical report by the publisher that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the tobacco market in Hong Kong. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2030.
The Danish market for smokeless tobacco products has, until recently, been one of the largest in Europe. Prior to the end of 2015, the sector was dominated by loose snus. Chewing tobacco and tobacco rolls, a traditionally manufactured Danish loose tobacco, are also available, while portion snus is imported from Sweden and Norway and used illegally.
- In 2016, a ban came into force for non-traditional snus. The result is that sales plummeted
- More recently, rising sales of packaged snus, purchased illegally, have raised smokeless volumes
- Despite falling back in 2012, smokeless tobacco exports have been broadly buoyant ever since, stimulated by the actions of Danish manufacturers such as V2 Tobacco and House of Oliver Twist. The prospects for the Danish market are better than they have been for some time.
- Although initially hit by the ban on the sale loose snus, recent years have seen growing interest in the purchase of packaged snus online.
Reasons to Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2009 & 2019
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2009-2019
- Market size and structure
- Smokeless tobacco consumption, tons, 2009-2019
- Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2009-2019
- Smokeless tobacco: market segmentation, tons, 2009-2019
- Sales of snuff/loose snus, 2009-2019
- Sales of chewing tobacco, 2009-2019
- Sales of packaged snus, 2009-2019
- Sales of kardus, 1990-2001
- Production and trade
- Production of smokeless tobacco, 2007-2017
- Production of smokeless tobacco products by type, tons, 1990-2002
- Imports, tons, 2007-2017
- Imports by country of origin, top countries, volume %, 2018
- Imports of smokeless tobacco by country of origin, tons, 2007-2017
- Imports by country of origin, top countries, value %, 2018
- Imports of smokeless tobacco by country of origin, value €‘000,
- Exports, tons, 2007-2017
- Exports by country of destination, top countries, volume %, 2018
- Exports of smokeless tobacco by country, tons, 2007-2017
- Exports of smokeless tobacco by country, value €‘000, 2007-2017
Taxation and retail prices
- Smokeless tobacco: retail prices, 2019
- Manufacturers and brands
- Tobacco consumption by gender, %, 2011
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Heath warnings and labeling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Retail distribution by outlet type, 2007
- Prospects and forecasts
- Smokeless tobacco consumption, 2015-2025
- Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2015-2025
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- V2 Tobacco
- House of Oliver Twist
- AG Snus
- Lakrisen Tobacco Company
- Swedish Match
- Hans Winge A/S