1h Free Analyst TimeSuccess Case Study: Seedlip Alcohol-Free Spirit
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"Success Case Study: Seedlip Alcohol-Free Spirit" is part of the author's Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the success of Seedlip's high-end non-alcoholic drink product. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
British (and indeed global) consumers are becoming more concerned about their health and personal wellbeing. According to the author's Q3 2018 global consumer survey, 47% of UK consumers are influenced by health and wellbeing benefits when choosing non-alcoholic drinks. Meanwhile, over a third of global consumers are influenced by this factor in terms of their choice of products and services, and this is especially prevalent in Millennials. Improving one's diet can also contribute to physical end emotional wellbeing.
- Seedlip has benefited from consumers' growing health/wellbeing awareness due to its health credentials. The brand claims Seedlip is not only alcohol-free, but also sugar-free, gluten-free, sweetener-free, calorie-free, allergy-friendly, and suitable for a number of diets including vegan and Kosher.
- The increase in non-alcoholic beer sales goes a long way towards explaining the current trend for alcoholic-free spirits and the "sober curiosity" trend.
- The changing social trends show that there is a large gap in the market for brands to enter the on-trade market. This is displayed by the quick rise of the Seedlip brand and its prominence in the non-alcohol spirit sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the author's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Virgin Atlantic