Frontiers in Natural Product Chemistry is a book series devoted to publishing monographs that highlight important advances in natural product chemistry. The series covers all aspects of research in the chemistry and biochemistry of naturally occurring compounds, including research on natural substances derived from plants, microbes and animals. Reviews of structure elucidation, biological activity, organic and experimental synthesis of natural products as well as developments of new methods are also included in the series.
The fourth volume of the series brings seven reviews covering these topics:
- Natural antiamoebic medicines, analgesics and antimalarials
- Essential oils and cognitive performance
- Cannabis and drug development
- Lectins in biosensors
- Inhibition Of Monoamine Oxidase (MAO) Via Green Tea Extracts: Structural Insights Of Catechins As Potential Inhibitors Of MAO
- Sesquiterpene Lactone Cynaropicrin As Novel Inhibitor Of BCR-ABL Fusion Oncogene Expression
- Effects Of Dietary Polyphenols On Chronic Diseases: Epidemiological Data And Molecular Mechanisms Of Action
- Overview Of Past And Present Developments Towards Biotechnological And Molecular Approaches To Improve Taxol Production
- Cytotoxicity Through Molecular Targets Involved In Apoptosis. Where Should We Further Search For Mushrooms Functionalities In Future Cancer Treatment?
- Health Related Enzyme Inhibiting Natural Products From Medicinal Plants