The European AI In Social Media Market is segmented based on component, technology, organization size, application, end-user industry, company and regional distribution. Based on component, the market can be bifurcated into software tools and services. The services segment is expected to witness significant growth over the next five years. This can be ascribed to the growing awareness among social media enterprises regarding the features and benefits of the AI technology in the social media industry, increasing adoption of the AI technology for various applications in the social media sector, and rising utilization of AI-enabled smartphones. Based on technology, the market can be further categorized into deep learning & machine learning, natural language processing (NLP) and others. The natural language processing segment is expected to dominate the market during the forecast years. Since NLP technology helps in reading social media content and understanding human languages on various social media platforms, it is being rapidly utilized by social media enterprises to connect with a wider audience.
Major players operating in the European AI In Social Media Market include Microsoft Corporation, Google Inc., AWS Europe, Adobe Systems Europe Ltd, Facebook Inc., IBM Corporation, Baidu Europe BV, Salesforce, Converseon.AI, Sprinklr and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products in order to stay competitive in the market.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021–2025
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the European AI In Social Media Market.
- To classify and forecast the European AI In Social Media Market based on component, technology, organization size, application, end-user industry, company and country distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the European AI In Social Media Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the European AI In Social Media Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the European AI In Social Media Market.
The author calculated the market size of the European AI In Social Media Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein the data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- AI in social media service providers, vendors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to AI in social media
- Market research and consulting firms
In this report, the European AI In Social Media Market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
Market, By Component:
- Deep Learning & Machine Learning
- Large Enterprises
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Experience Management
- Predictive Risk Assessment
- Retail & E-commerce
- Media & Advertising
- United Kingdom
- Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the European AI In Social Media Market.
With the given market data, the author offers customizations according to a client’s specific needs.
This report is 80% complete and can be delivered within three working days post order confirmation and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 in 2020 and forecast. If you buy the ‘Multi-user’ License of this report before June 2020, you will get a free update in form of market data excel sheet within 3 to 6 months of your purchase on request.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Europe AI in Social Media Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Component (Software v/s Services)
5.2.2. By Technology (Deep Learning & Machine Learning, NLP)
5.2.3. By Organization Size (SMEs v/s Large Enterprises)
5.2.4. By Application (Sales & Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Predictive Risk Assessment)
5.2.5. By End User Industry (Retail & E-commerce, BFSI, Media & Advertising, Education, Others)
5.2.6. By Country
5.2.7. By Company (2018)
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Germany AI in Social Media Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component
6.2.2. By Technology
6.2.3. By Organization Size
6.2.4. By Application
6.2.5. By End User Industry
7. France AI in Social Media Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Component
7.2.2. By Technology
7.2.3. By Organization Size
7.2.4. By Application
7.2.5. By End User Industry
8. United Kingdom AI in Social Media Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Component
8.2.2. By Technology
8.2.3. By Organization Size
8.2.4. By Application
8.2.5. By End User Industry
9. Italy AI in Social Media Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Component
9.2.2. By Technology
9.2.3. By Organization Size
9.2.4. By Application
9.2.5. By End User Industry
10. Spain AI in Social Media Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Component
10.2.2. By Technology
10.2.3. By Organization Size
10.2.4. By Application
10.2.5. By End User Industry
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Global Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
13.2.1. Microsoft Corporation
13.2.2. Google Inc.
13.2.3. AWS Europe
13.2.4. Adobe Systems Europe Ltd
13.2.5. Facebook Inc.
13.2.6. IBM Corporation
13.2.7. Baidu Europe BV
14. Strategic Recommendations
15. About Us & Disclaimer
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on the client requirements.)