Application of Nano/Microencapsulated Ingredients in Food Products, a volume in the Nanoencapsulation in the Food Industry series, presents applications of nano/micro-encapsulated ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, flavors, colorants, enzymes, probiotics antioxidants and many other bioactive components in different groups of food products. Each chapter explores nano/microencapsulated ingredients in food products, including beverages, cereal flours and bakery products, meat, oils and fats, salt, spices and seasonings, functional supplements, and in chewing gum. In addition, the book explores active food packaging and edible coatings with nano/microencapsulated ingredients.
Authored by a team of global experts in the fields of nano and microencapsulation of food, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical ingredients, this title is of great value to those engaged in the various fields of nanoencapsulation.
- Clarifies which nanoencapsulated ingredients can be applied for different food products
- Thoroughly explores the influence of nanoencapsulated ingredients on the qualitative properties of different food products
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Nano/microencapsulated ingredients in milk and dairy products
3. Nano/microencapsulated ingredients in drinks and beverages
4. Active food packaging with nano/microencapsulated ingredients
5. Edible coatings with nano/microencapsulated ingredients
6. Nano/microencapsulated ingredients in cereal flours and bakery products
7. Nano/microencapsulated ingredients in meat products
8. Nano/microencapsulated ingredients in chewing gum
9. Nano/microencapsulated ingredients in oils and fats
10. Salt, spices and seasonings formulated with nano/microencapsulated ingredients
11. Functional supplements and raw materials formulated with nano/microencapsulated ingredients