1h Free Analyst TimeMenswear in the United States of America (USA) - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2025 provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the menswear market in United States. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in menswear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & menswear with their price and market positioning in 2020.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in USA is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% between 2020 and 2025 to reach USD 501.0 bn
- Menswear will grow at 6.0% to reach USD 131.9 bn by 2025
- Outwear in Menswear dominates the sales and is expected to be the fastest growing category
- Nike led the market in 2020 with 3.4% market share followed by Hanes (2.6%) and Old Navy (1.8%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the womenswear market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in womenswear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Old Navy
- Under Armour
- BUM Equipment
- All Ralph Lauren Brands
- Target - All Brands
- American Eagle