The health and beauty industry is recovering steadily from the pandemic, but inflationary pressures will pose a challenge this year.
- Leveraging technology can help brands to develop personalized beauty solutions.
- 'Clean' beauty and the use of natural ingredients will maintain momentum.
- The e-commerce growth at the height of the pandemic has been significant and it will continue to be a key channel.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify how brands can innovate to engage consumers as well as showcasing best-in-class innovation examples throughout.
- Learn what consumer behavior is driving innovation using the publisher's latest consumer research.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
- Top Trends in Health and Beauty 2022
1. Industry Overview
2. Top Trends in the Sector
3. News Analysis
4. Deals Analysis
5. Social Media Analysis
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Procter and Gamble
- Central Groups
- Signa Holding
- Pahadi Goodness
- Edgewell Personal Care