The Global Two-Wheeler Market is projected to register a CAGR of 1.58%
- Largest Segment by Vehicle Type - ICE: ICE is the largest segment for 2-wheelers due to a lack of charging infrastructure, lesser mileage per charge, and longer charging times.
- Fastest-growing Segment by Vehicle Type - Electric: Due to rising fuel prices , pollution, and favorable government initiatives, many companies are developing electric two-wheelers for the general public, propelling the electric 2-wheelers growth.
- Fastest-growing Segment by Region - Africa: The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market due to rising public awareness of the environmental benefits of electric vehicles and rising gas and diesel prices.
- Largest Segment by Country - Mexico: More than 200 motorcycle manufacturers are located in China. Growing population, expansions and demand from other countries is making China the largest two wheeler market.
Competitive LandscapeThe Global Two-Wheeler Market is fairly consolidated, with the top five companies occupying 93.10%. The major players in this market are Bajaj Auto Ltd, Hero MotoCorp Ltd., Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd, TVS Motor Company Limited and Yamaha Motor India Pvt. Ltd. (sorted alphabetically).
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY & KEY FINDINGS
2 REPORT OFFERS
3.1 Study Assumptions & Market Definition
3.2 Scope of the Study
3.3 Research Methodology
4 KEY INDUSTRY TRENDS
4.4 Inflation Rate
4.5 Battery Price (per Kwh)
4.6 Logistics Performance Index
4.7 Electrification Impact
4.8 New XEV Models Announced
4.9 Charging Stations Deployment
4.10 Regulatory Framework
4.11 Value Chain & Distribution Channel Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Engine Type
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Czech Republic
5.2.4 Middle East
5.2.5 Miidle East
5.2.6 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest-of-North America
5.2.7 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest-of-Latin America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Key Strategic Moves
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Landscape
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 AIMA Technology Group Co. Ltd
6.4.2 Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.3 Bajaj Auto Ltd
6.4.4 Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
6.4.5 Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd
6.4.6 Piaggio & C. SpA
6.4.7 TVS Motor Company Limited
6.4.8 YADEA Technology Group Co. Ltd
6.4.9 Yamaha Motor India Pvt. Ltd.
7 KEY STRATEGIC QUESTIONS FOR VEHICLES CEOS
8.1 Global Overview
8.1.2 Porter’s Five Forces Framework
8.1.3 Global Value Chain Analysis
8.1.4 Market Dynamics (DROs)
8.2 Sources & References
8.3 List of Tables & Figures
8.4 Primary Insights
8.5 Data Pack
8.6 Glossary of Terms
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AIMA Technology Group Co. Ltd
- Ather Energy Pvt. Ltd.
- Bajaj Auto Ltd
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
- Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd
- Piaggio & C. SpA
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- YADEA Technology Group Co. Ltd
- Yamaha Motor India Pvt. Ltd.