Introducing the corporate package on the economic and political relations between China and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA): Sino-MENA Monitor
The AM Sino-MENA Monitor is the world’s first and only economic and geopolitical research subscription service to offer insights into the expanding links between China and the MENA region. It monitors China’s growing presence in the region, and developments in the One Belt One Road Strategy, trade, FDI, energy, tourism and diplomacy amongst other fields of economic and political exchanges.
- The reactivation of suspended accounts of Iranian citizens by Chinese banks is a step forward in resolving banking hurdles but Iran still needs the blessing of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF).
- MENA imports of Chinese high-tech products accounted for 14.6% of total 2016 MENA imports of these goods and only 4.2% of China’s global exports, underscoring ample room for growth.
- China is the world’s leader in FinTech volume, and FinTech is a fast- growing industry in MENA with start-ups doubling to 105 in the three years since 2013.
- Mobile games by Chinese developers play a leading role in MENA markets. Being a leader in gaming domestically, China is well positioned to capture international market share.
Sino-MENA Corporate Package is delivered on a monthly Basis.
Please note Sino-MENA Corporate Package only includes China-MENA related reports.
7 December 2017 - Sino-MENA FinTech: Scale matters
9 November 2017 - Survey Spotlight: Chinese companies optimistic amidst new risks
2 November 2017 - Sino-Egypt Trade & Investment: Rolling out double digit growth
7 September 2017 - Sino-Saudi Relations: Expect stronger ties under OBOR & Vision 2030
24 August 2017 - Sino-Saudi Relations: Refineries take it to the next level
5 May 2017 - Sino-Levant: Tourism, the icing on the cake
- Accelerator Technology Holdings
- Bahrain’s Economic Development Board
- Barwa Bank
- Central Bank of Libya
- Dubai Food Park
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
- Egypt's Suez Canal Economic Zone
- Endeavor Jordan
- International Bank of Qatar
- Kuwait's Silk City
- Masraf Al-Rayan
- One Belt and One Road
- PSA Peugeot Citroen
- Silicon Badia
- Solar Moroccan Programme
- The Arab League
- The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC)
- The City of Shenzhen
- The MSCI
- The NOC
- The Saudi Stock Exchange
- The Young Presidents Organisation (YPO)
- Young Presidents Organisation (YPO)