In social media, artificial intelligence is gaining prominence, as most modern-day consumers are active on social media. With the increasing volume of unstructured data, booming number of social media influencers, and rising number of requests for service via social channels, marketers from various end-user industries (such as BFSI, e-commerce, telecommunication, etc.,) are actively exploring AI-based tools, to leverage the power of social media.
In addition, the increasing adoption of AI technologies for numerous applications in social media and rising use of AI-enabled smartphones are anticipated to fuel the growth of the AI in social media market. However, the presence of a limited number of AI experts and sluggish adoption of AI in developing economies are projected to hamper the growth of the market studied, over the forecast period.
NLP Technology Expected to Witness Significant Growth
Natural language processing (NLP) technology is an evolving branch of AI, which is used to collect, analyze, and visualize customer-related data, such as responses to particular products and services. NLP-based applications are well suited for interaction with humans, as they understand the delicate nuances of context, speech, dialects, and pronunciations. Mostly used in social media monitoring, NLP is a vital tool that comprehends and analyzes the responses to business messages, which are published on social media platforms. It helps to analyze the attitude and emotional state of the writer (person commenting/engaging with the posts).
Asia-Pacific Expected to Register the Highest CAGR in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Social Media Market
By region, the Asia-Pacific segment is projected to witness the fastest growth in the AI in social media market, over the forecast period. This robust growth can be attributed to the healthy expansion of social media user base and increase in smartphone penetration. Moreover, Adobe’s ‘2018 Digital Intelligence Briefing’ indicates that Asia-Pacific digital marketing firms lead the industry, while employing AI technologies. The briefing further noted that smart organizations are investing in disruptive technologies, to bolster productivity and deliver compelling experiences for customers. According to HootSuite, the most widely used social media management platform, social media impact is the topmost priority for businesses in Asia-Pacific. The above-mentioned factors are expected to augment the demand for AI-enabled solutions, over the forecast period.
Key Developments in Artificial Intelligence in Social Media Market
- March 2018: NetBase, a global leader in enterprise social analytics, announced its next-generation AI image analysis capabilities. The NetBase next-generation AI analyzes visual posts, to identify brand logos and keywords and offer the most comprehensive view, of a brand’s performance. The platform also accurately classifies the images by facial emotions, common scenery, and everyday objects, to provide an in-depth insight of the market.
Reasons to Purchase Artificial Intelligence in Social Media Market Report
- An analysis of various perspectives of the market studied, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segments that are expected to dominate the market studied
- The regional analysis of the market studied, during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players and key innovators
- 3 month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
- This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1. Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.1. Structural Electronics Market Overview
4.2. Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.2.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2. Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4. Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.2.5. Degree of Competition
4.3. Technology Roadmap
5. Market Dynamics
5.1. Factors Driving the Structural Electronics Market
5.1.1. Improvements in 3D Technology
5.1.2. Emerging Need for Lightweight, Compact, Cost-effective Products
5.1.3. Rise of IOT
5.2. Factors Restraining the Structural Electronics Market
5.2.1. Lack of Technological Awareness
6. Global Structural Electronics Market Segmentation
6.1. Structural Electronics Market By Component Type
6.1.2. OLED Display
6.1.3. OLED Lighting
6.1.6. Other Component Types
6.2. Structural Electronics Market By Application
6.2.3. Consumer Electronics
6.2.4. Other Applications
6.3. Structural Electronics Market By Region
6.3.1. North America
6.3.4. Middle East & Africa
6.3.5. Latin America
7. Structural Electronics Market Comapnies
7.1. TactoTek Oy
7.2. PBC Tech Co.
7.3. Boeing Co.
7.4. Canatu Oy
7.5. Neotech AMT GmbH
7.6. Molex LLC
7.7. T-ink Inc.
7.8. Faradair Aerospace UK
7.9. Toyobo Co. Ltd
7.10. Panasonic Corporation
*List not Exhaustive
8. Structural Electronics Market Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Global Structural Electronics Market
- Google LLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Facebook Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Baidu Inc.
- Snap Inc.
- Clarabridge Inc.
- HootSuite Media Inc.
- Meltwater News US Inc.
- Crimson Hexagon Inc.
- Sprout Social Inc.