This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with microscopy, medical devices, and reconstructive surgeries. It also focuses on innovations in biofuels and silica-based sensors for food quality control.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Microscopy, Medical Devices, Biofuels, Sensors and Reconstructive Surgeries
- Algorithm Assists Cryo-electron Microscopy
- Anti-microbial Coating for Medical Devices Inspired by Insect Anatomy
- Novel Technology that Enables Sustainable Production of Biofuels
- Determination of Oxalates in Food Products Using Silica-based Sensor Material
- AR-based Solution for Reconstructive Surgery